Surprise

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIXTEEN—SURPRISE

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. NO PROOF-READ.   Dara’s flat; Bedroom

 

It was Friday.

 

Everything was supposed to go smoothly. Dara planned to go to school earlier than everyone else to show Miss Hyori the storyline she made yesterday. And then after that, since she has no more class, she planned on getting EXO boys’ schedule to analyze and start getting her organized. And then maybe go to Gangnam and then go back to her flat at evening.

 

But considering that it's already 11:00 AM and Dara is still peacefully sleeping in her comfortable bed, her plans might get a little out of proportion.

 

A dance pop song blared through Dara's phone speaker for the nth time during the last three hours and this time, the sleeping beauty finally stirred into her deep slumber. With closed eyes, she reached out her thin arm to her bedside table to find her phone. When she found it, she skillfully glides her thumb across the screen to answer the call without bothering to look at the caller ID.

 

She lazily pressed the phone on her left ear and mumbled a "Hello?"

"Sandara Park!!!" The voice on the other line shouted making Dara shut her eyes tight in annoyance.

" you Seungrat." Dara said through gritted teeth.

"Ouch!" The maknae muttered and Dara could imagine him pouting.

Ugh. Disgusting.

"What do you want this early in the morning?" Dara asked, obviously unaware of the time.

"Well, first of all, I don't think 11:00 AM is early. We are all done with the checking and Miss Hyori told me to call you because she has to leave in... an hour." Seungri answered calmly.

Upon hearing his answer, Dara bolted upright from her bed, her eyes as wide as saucers.

"." Dara whispered as she reached for the digital clock on the bedside table to check the time. And she almost cursed loudly when she saw the time.

"So get up from your bed, take a bath and go here. Right now. You're welcome."

 

And then the line went dead.

 

"." Dara kicked the covers off her and jumped off from the bed. She almost had a heart attack when she heard someone groaned. Slowly, she turned her head to her bed and her jaw dropped with the sight.

 

In her bed is Kim Jaejoong. Half-.

 

Yes. Kim Jaejoong. Shirtless.

 

"Dara?" He groggily called with one eye opened.

 

It took a while for Dara to process the situation. Last night, Kim Jaejoong entered her apartment holding six bottles of Soju and three boxes of chicken. He just got signed two movies and said he wanted to celebrate it with her. Not really thinking it was a bad idea, they had a little night out— just the both of them. They got a little wasted so Jaejoong wasn't able to go home.

 

What she can't remember is how in the earth did he get to sleep beside her without a freaking shirt? Dara unknowingly looked down on her body and breathe out a sigh of relief when she saw that she was still wearing her PJ's last night.

 

"What's wrong?" Jaejoong asked, cutting her thoughts.

"Nothing... happened between us last night, right?" Dara asked, almost hesitantly.

Jaejoong's lips pulled into a playful smirk as he prop his elbows on the bed, supporting his head. "What do you think?"

"We'll talk later," Dara said as she stomps her way to the bathroom.

 

 

After she finished taking a bath and putting on a comfortable pullover, skirt and sneakers, she grabbed the folder where she put the storyline she printed yesterday and her phone. She then went straight to the living room and the messy sight greeted her. Bottles of soju were everywhere; there were plastic bags, chicken bones. Plus the smell. The smell is ing ridiculous.

 

Dara looked around in horror. She needs to clean up!

 

"I thought you're going to school? What are you still doing in there?" Jaejoong appeared from the kitchen door,  still shirtless, holding a glass of water.

"Look at this mess!" Dara shrieked, pointing the sight in front of her.

"Don't worry. I'll just call the ahjumma that cleans my house." He said.

"Are you sure about that? You're a celebrity. Hello?"

"She's trustworthy. Don't worry. That ahjumma had seen me in my worst." He chuckled.

"Okay. I'll leave you here now. I really need to go." Dara hastily walked towards the door.

"You forgot something." Jaejoong called.

She stopped and looked at Jaejoong. Her eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"Where's my kiss? I'm your boyfriend, right?" Jaejoong winged his eyebrows up and down with a cheeky smile.

Dara can't help but chuckle. "Are you sure about that?" She asked, walking towards him slowly.

Jaejoong grinned. "I'm just kidding. Go away." He said waving his hands in a dismissive manner.

Dara stopped and pouted. "Whatever. Bye!"

 

 

YSJ University; Parking Lot

 

"Seriously Taemin, stop acting like you haven’t seen Minzy for a decade." CL rolled her eyes, leaning her back against Minho’s car.

Taemin pouted, pulling Minzy closer to him. "I won't be seeing her this weekend."

CL looked at the giggling Minzy in front of her. Then back to Taemin. "That's just two days." She held two fingers in front of Taemin's face. "Two."

"And two days feels like eternity." Taemin countered, kissing the top of Minzy's head.

Minho, Taeyeon and Seohyun who were beside CL, laughed while she pretended to gag.

"Just go out with Myungsoo or Donghyun. Those guys have been trying to get your attention ever since." Minzy told CL.

CL didn't answer. Instead she glanced down at her watch and tapped her foot on the cemented ground. "Bom should be here by now. Where is she?"

Minzy and Taemin just exchanged knowing glances whilst Minho, Taeyeon and Seohyun just shook their heads preventing their laughs.

"Chanyeol!" CL called the giant when she saw him walking together with Baekhyun, Chen and Luhan.

The said guy stopped to look where the voice came from and smiled when he saw CL. Same with his friends. Chanyeol walked towards them and his friends followed.

"Yo," The tall guy greeted them.

"Long time no see Chaerin." Baekhyun smiled mischievously.

"We were just in the same room thirty minutes ago." CL deadpanned.

"Didn't you miss me?" Baekhyun frowned.

"The eyeliner couple are at it again." Minho said making the rest chuckle, except for CL.

"Please." CL glared at Baekhyun. Then she turned to look at Chanyeol. "Have you seen Bom?" She asked.

"No." Chanyeol answered and he looked at his friends.

"I saw her in a room with her friends." Luhan answered.

"You mean Ji—“ CL wasn't able to continue when a car pulled into the parking lot driving straight through the spot next to Minho's car. A tall guy comes out of the car and even though he's wearing a snapback and sunglasses, she knew exactly who the guy was.

"Jaejoong oppa?" Chaerin called and the guy turned to her. He removed his sunglasses and smiled once he recognized her.

“You know him?” Seohyun asked, her eyes wide open and CL nodded.

"Chaerin?" Jaejoong asked walking near her. "And Minzy?" He added when he saw the short haired girl beaming at him.

"Y-yes." Minzy stammered making Taemin frowned.

“He knows you?” Taeyeon whispered shouted to Minzy and the latter nodded.

"Ahh, oppa. These are my friends. This is Minho, Taeyeon and Seohyun. And this guy right here is Taemin—“

"Minzy's boyfriend." Taemin finished, nodding at Jaejoong.

Minzy's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red as she elbowed Taemin's ribs lightly. "Sorry about him oppa."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter