BADUMP

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EIGHTEEN—BADUMP

 

The night after the parking lot incident…

 

"Luhan! Chanyeol!” Suho shouted walking towards them in large strides avoiding the Soju bottles on the way. “Get off the floor!" He kicked both of them on their thighs but the two didn’t budge and continued singing something he can’t comprehend while waving the bottle in the air.

He craned his neck to his left and saw Chen on a stool hugging both his knees wearing only his boxer shorts. "Chen! Wear your shirt! Stop biting it!" He yelled but Chen played deaf.

His eyes caught Baekhyun next and his stomach churn upon the sight of Baekhyun sitting on the floor with his eyes closed surrounded by empty boxes of chicken. "Baekhyun! Clean that mess you made!" He yelled and just like Chen, Baekhyun played deaf.

If ever there is someone right now who is patient enough to deal with his friends, that’s him. His patience is tried and tested. That’s why he’s their leader. But right now, seeing what his friends are up to, he wanted to withdraw and just go away and change his name to something like Pepito or anything.

“Toy Story is daebak!”

He heard someone shouted and he turned his head to where the voice came from and there in front of the sofa is Tao talking to the potato. He let out a sigh. “Tao! Stop talking to that potato!"

No answer.

Sigh.

His eyes caught a rainbow colored hair on the far end of the sofa and he knew exactly who was it. He walked towards him and he almost lost his patience when he heard what Sehun was saying.

“…you’re Spongebob right?”

"Sehun! That is not Spongebob! That is just a sponge!" Yes. He was holding a yellow sponge. The one D.O. is using every time he wash dishes.

Suho groaned before running a hand on his hair. He looked around one more time. "Seriously guys?"

 

Kris went out from his bedroom to see what's happening and immediately wished he didn't. The dorm was a mess.

 

"What the...?"

"Kris, I need your help." Suho turned to him with pleading eyes. "They've gone crazy."

"Where are the others?"

"Kai and Lay are in their room probably sleeping already. Kais wasted. Kyungsoo's in the kitchen preparing some soup and Xiumin..." Suho paused and looked around. "Xiumin is—“

 

Suddenly, D.O appeared from the kitchen door. "Uh, guys, I need some help. Xiumin won't stop talking to the crab."

 

Suho and Kris looked at each other before rolling their eyes. They walk towards the kitchen and saw Xiumin on the kitchen counter holding a crab.

 

"Yah! I'm asking you! What is the secret formula to that Krabby Patty? Tell me! Yah! Huh? You're not going to tell me? Alright then. Where is Spongebob? I'm going to ask him ins—“

"Kim Minseok," Suho called his name in a firm manner.

Xiumin groggily turned his head to them, squint and grinned. "Hi!" Then he went back talking to the crab.

"I can't make him stop," D.O. said.

Suho shook his head. "Is the soup okay already?"

D.O. nodded. "Yeah,"

"Okay. Kris, help me gather those pricks into the dining room while D.O. prepares the soup. Let's start with Xiumin."

Kris didn't say anything and walked towards Xiumin and Suho followed behind. He grabbed the crab from his hand resulting a whining Xiumin.

"Yah! He's about to tell me the secret formula!" He yelled, trying to get the crab back.

Suho held both Xiumin's arms but the guy flailed, trying to get away. "I know where Spongebob is. You can ask him instead." The leader persuaded and Xiumin stopped.

"Really?"

Suho sighed and nodded. Kris gave the crab to D.O. and the three of them headed towards the door. Before they could completely walk out, D.O. called them out.

"Please tell Sehun to give me back the sponge."

 

Suho and Kris looked at each other before sighing. "Soju is banned in this dorm," Kris finally said before walking ahead, leaving Suho who was struggling to carry Xiumin.

 

 

The next morning…

 

"My head hurts like a ," Baekhyun seethed, holding his head.

"Mine too," Chanyeol whined.

"I don't want to drink anymore." Chen added.

A couple of groans were heard after making Suho sigh for the nth time. His gaze traveled around the table and the guys were either groaning, massaging their temples or banging their head on the table.

D.O. appeared from the kitchen holding a tray with cups of coffee in it. He placed the tray on the table and started giving out the cups to his friends. Suho was really thankful that D.O. and Kris didn't bother drinking with the guys last night because if they did, he can't imagine taking care of 11 brats. Well, minus Lay. He didn't drink but he's such a sleepyhead that he went to bed before the guys could even start drinking.

 

"Kyungsoo, I love you." Chen dramatically said, after sipping his coffee.

D.O. didn’t answer and just sat on his chair and looked at Suho. "Hyung," he called out.

"Yes?"

"I need to go to the grocery."

"Ah, yes! It's Saturday today. I almost forgot." Suho stopped for a moment. "Can you go alone? I'll just give you money. I have to go to SM. They need me."

"I can go alone," D.O. said making Suho's face lit up. "But I can't carry the bags alone."

Suho clicked his tongue. "Right," he looked at his friends and they immediately busied themselves with the coffee. "Seriously guys?"

"I can go with D.O. but like what I said, my head hurts like a ." Baekhyun said and the others followed telling him how much their head hurts.

"Okay, stop. I get it." He looked back at D.O. and the said guy shrugged. As if on cue, Lay appeared from the living room, shirtless.

"Lay can go with you!" Suho said.

"Huh?" Lay asked, confused.

Kris entered the dining room too, stretching his arms. "And Kris too!" Suho added.

"What?" Kris asked.

"D.O. needs to go to the grocery. And you guys will go with him." Suho answered.

"What? No!" Kris protested.

"Okay," Lay agreed. "I just finished taking a bath. Let me put on my shirt." Then he went out of the dining room, leaving a frowning Kris.

"Lay will go with him. I won't." He stated and walked towards the table, sitting on his seat.

"But D.O. need some help,"

"Then why don't you go with him?" Kris countered.

"I would but SM called me and wants me there." Suho explained. "Come on Kris,"

Kris rolled his eyes. "Fine,"

Just then, Lay entered the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter