The Old Man Is Serious

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE – THE OLD MAN IS SERIOUS

 

♦ Dara’s POV ♦

I cannot believe this.

 

I really cannot freaking believe this. I’m going to get married to Kris Wu; the man I loathe. This is insanely unbelievable. Why must life be so cruel?

 

Did I kill a king in my past life to deserve this?

 

I looked at my reflection in the vanity mirror and sighed. “Sandara Wu.” I made a face and faked puke. “Yuck. It’s like a name for a forgotten actress. Totally not me." Glaring at my reflection, I said, "You,” I pointed the mirror. “You must do something. You should cut this ing marriage.” My shoulders fell as I frowned. “But how?”

 

I stared at my reflection, trying to think of a plan…

 

 

“You should go home. Right now.” Kris said in a frustrated manner which made Suho chuckle.

“No way. I’m having the time of my life here in New York.” Suho said as he walk, trying to find a good salon.

“You’re so selfish. Why’d you have to go there anyway?”

“Classes will start in about two weeks. I wanted to at least have my own precious time before we go all hard on classes and on training.” Suho explained.

“Speaking of training, they wanted to us to start a week before classes.” Kris informed him.

“What? I’m planning to stay here until two days before the school year starts.” Suho groaned inwardly. “SM sure knows how to drain us.”

“You bet.” Suho was sure Kris just rolled his eyes. “Now, you get your here after a week or I won’t help you with these guys.”

“Aw, come on Kris. You love your best friends.” Suho teased.

“ my life.” Kris said and Suho chuckled.

“Okay, okay. You tell me everything they’ve done and I’m going to give them the lecture they need.” Suho assured as his eyes spotted a salon in between two boutiques.

“That’s more like it.” Kris muttered.

“I need to go now. I’ll have a haircut.” Suho said as he crossed the street. He ended the call and didn’t wait for Kris’ answer.

He entered the salon and went straight to the receptionist.

 

“Wake up, Bom! I need to tell you something…” Suho heard a girl’s voice speaking in Korean and he quickly snapped his head to where the voice came from. He saw a petite, red-haired girl walking out of the salon with a phone pressed on her ear.

 

The girl seems to be in a hurry. Oh well… Shrugging the thought, he turned back to the receptionist and told her the haircut he wants.

 

 

“Okay,” Bom started as she stares at the five guys who were scattered around her flat looking completely tired. “Do you have any idea why Dara had to call me in the middle of my sleep saying she had to meet all of us now?”

 

They all came back home wasted after the party. Well, not Jiyong and TOP because they had to bring back the ladies on their home safe. It was 2 in the afternoon when Dara decided to ruin Bom’s sleep. She instructed her to gather BIGBANG, as what the five guys call themselves, at Bom’s flat because she has something important to say. Bom decided to play brat about it at first but Dara was persistent and Bom thought maybe it’s really important because she sounds worried. So she obliged; disturbing the five guys who, like her, are still in the middle of their sleep. It’s been thirty minutes since they all arrived and Dara is still nowhere to be seen.

 

“I have no idea.” TOP answered her girlfriend. Bom’s eyes immediately shifted to Jiyong. If Dara was about to say concerns Jiyong’s actions last night, then she swears to the God of corns, if there is one, that the guy will never get out of her flat alive.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong! Do you know anything?” She asks, raising her voice an octave higher.

Jiyong stared at the red-haired girl in front him. He, himself, doesn’t really know why. “I don’t know.” He simply answered. Bom’s eyes narrowed, obviously not satisfied with the answer. She looked to the other guys and they shook their heads.

Seungri yawned. “We’re all worried here. So can you please calm down and let’s just wait for Dara noona here.” The maknae said.

“I’m nervous.” Daesung said.

“Where is that rabbit, anyways? She’s not helping.” Taeyang rubbed a hand on his face.

“She texted me she’s on her way. Ahhhh~ That girl is always late.” Bom shook her head as she started to pace back and forth. She almost jumped when she heard a knock on the door. She ran to the door like a mad man and opened it. Bom’s jaw dropped when she saw Dara. Her hair is no more blonde but red, almost the same color as her, and it barely reached her shoulders.

“YAH! Do you really idolize me that much for you to color your hair like that? You even cut it shorter!” Bom asked, placing her hand over her waist.

“L-O-L Bom. L-O-L.” Dara rolled her eyes at her.

“Don’t tell me you only called for us to see your new hair, because if that’s the case, I swear, I’m going to dye your hair back to blonde.” Bom threatened.

“YAH! WHY DON’T YOU LET ME IN FIRST?” Dara shouted. She’s agitated about coming here and telling them about her marriage and Bom is not helping.

Bom blink her eyes at Dara like realizing something. “Oh yeah, yeah. Come in!” Bom stepped aside and Dara came in. She held Bom’s wrist and dragged him to where the guys were. They all straightened their backs as soon as Dara appeared in front of them.

“You dyed your hair to red, noona?” Seungri asked.

Dara looked at him blankly. “No. It’s pink actually. Can’t you see?”

Seungri pouted and the other guys chuckled.

“So, is that what we came here for?” Jiyong asked her.

For a moment, Dara forgot the reason why she was actually here. Curse Jiyong. Images of him and that American Japanese model Kiko Mizuhara flashed back in her mind and she frowned. They openly flirted in front of her! That’s why she drank until she’s wasted.

“Hey, don’t get me wrong. I like it.” Jiyong suddenly said as he thought Dara’s frow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter