YSJ University [Pt. 1]

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EIGHT—YSJ UNIVERSITY [Part 1]

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE; OKAY, I'M PUTTING THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BEGINNING BECAUSE I'M COOL LIKE THAT. LMAO. NO, JK. I WANTED TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAVE A GOOD REASON! I WAS BUSY WITH MY THESIS THE PAST WEEK. YENNO? BEING A GRADUATING STUDENT IS NOT EASY. ;A; ANYWAYS, SINCE THE DEFENSE IS DONE AND I CAN RELAX A LITTLE. YEAH, JUST A LITTLE BC I NEED TO PASS MY OTHER REQUIREMENTS TOO! I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE THIS ANY LONGER, HERE'S THE PART ONE OF THE UPDATE~ [PART TWO WOULD BE POSTED HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS]

 

Italicized, Blue = Minzy

 

♦ Dara's POV ♦

I was checking my appearance at the mirror when I heard some knocks on the door followed by a, "Unnie! Hurry up!" It was Minzy.

 

Today marks the first day of classes at YSJ University. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I’m excited because I'm meeting new people and nervous because I might be seeing my fiancé. Ugh. The word itself makes me cringe.

 

"I'm coming!" Grabbing my bag on top of my bed, I dashed out of my bedroom then opened the door revealing a bad looking CL and cutesy Minzy. "Let's go." I beamed at them.

"You look excited." Minzy pointed out as I lock the door behind me.

"Well, sorta." I shrugged.

"Is it because you're meeting your soon-to-be husband?" CL wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh, please." I rolled my eyes.

Minzy and CL chuckled as we enter the elevator.

 

Here goes nothing…

 

 

When we reached YSJU, CL and Minzy offered to tour me, but since Jaejoong had already done that part, I declined. I just told them we'll see each other at lunch. Of course, Jaejoong also told me where the cafeteria is and that is because that’s the first thing I asked him.

 

It's already 8 am and people are already crowding the vicinity. Chatters and laughter are everywhere and mostly are consists of girls. I sigh as I look at them. If only my friends were here.

 

My phone's alarm went off. I fished it out of my pocket and pink sticky note appeared on the screen that reads, "Meeting with the dean; 8:00 am - Main Building"

 

Right. I almost forgot about that. I looked around and saw that I was in front of the music building. I remembered Jaejoong saying the main building is behind the drama building. So I have to just walk straight ahead and tadah!

 

Fishing my earphones out of my bag, I plugged it into my phone and played I Am The Best by 2NE1. Yeah, cuz this is mah jam.

 

I was dancing along with the song as I walk. Not caring if people were staring. I mean, we saw a group earlier at the main entrance dancing so I guess; I doing some crazy moves won't attract much attention, right? Right. Heh.

 

"Naega jeil jal naga..." I sang swaying my head left and right. I was really feeling the song that I have my eyes closed. "Naega jeil jal naga~ Woooh!"

 

I was really having a good time not until I twirled around and bumped into someone causing me to fall on my bottom. Good thing I wasn’t wearing a skirt or dress because the person who bumped into me would probably fly to Mars. Collective gasps were heard around.

 

I cursed under my breath as I stand up, ready to spit fire to whoever bumped into me. I looked up and met the familiar piercing gaze of a blonde haired guy with cold demeanor who was staring back at me with a stoic expression. I held my breath as my eyes scan his face.

 

Immediately recognizing the guy, I mentally smirked.

 

Kris Wu.

 

Suddenly, I wasn’t feeling the nervousness I felt earlier about the thought of meeting him. I actually felt amused that I had to bite the inner of my lip to prevent myself from smirking.

 

"Why did we stop?" I heard someone from the back said and that's when I realize he's not alone. He's with some guys.

 

"Lollipop?" Someone shouted. I tilted my head a little to the side and I saw the same guy with rainbow-colored hair I saw at the cellphone shop a week ago, looking surprised.

I smiled upon seeing his hair. "Rainbow!" I exclaimed happily. "Wait... Lollipop?" I asked.

He pushed the tall guy in front of him and in a matter of seconds he was already in front of me, looking flustered. "I... Well... Uhm... Your hair reminds me of lollipop, so..." He smiled cutely making me want to pinch his cheeks. "And rainbow?" He asked.

"Well, your hair..." I explained.

"Oh," He said and raking a hand on his hair.

We're busy talking with each other that I didn't notice Kris had already walked out.

 

Without actually thinking I put my phone into my pocket and chased Kris. I stopped in front of him.

 

"Sorry about earlier. I wasn't looking." I bowed.

 

“Kris Wu… Well, he’s the type of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter