What The Hell (EXO version)

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M UPSET ABOUT THE FERRY INCIDENT. REALLY. BUT I DON'T THINK I SHOULD PROLONG THIS SINCE THIS IS LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER, ONLY IT'S EXO VERSION. #PRAYFORSOUTHKOREA

 

ELEVEN—WHAT THE HELL (EXO VER.)

 

“Hyung, do I look good?” Tao asked Kris as he stood in front of the mirror.

Kris looked him oddly. “What?”

“I’m asking if I look good.” Tao repeated, this time facing Kris.

“Are you seriously asking me that question?”

Tao nodded. “There is a 95% chance that I’ll see Dara noona at school so I need to look at least presentable.” Kris remained silent and Tao was sure he saw something crossed Kris’ eyes but decided to ignore it. “Besides, those bastards are trying their best to look good too.” Tao hissed.

 

Kris paused to listen to his loud friends.

 

“What the hell Chanyeol?! That is my tie!”

“It is not Bacon! Yours is somewhere on the laundry.”

“No! That is mine you rat! I’m going to tell Dara you stole my tie!”

 

“What the hell Chen hyung? Did you just sit on my coat?”

“I didn’t mean to. I didn’t see your coat. I’m putting my shoes on.”

“Now it’s crumpled! If Dara sees this, she’s going to think I’m not neat!”

“Are you shouting at me? I’m still older than you Kai! Besides, it’s not like Dara would like you anyway even if your coat is ironed.”

“What the hell?”

 

“Luhan hyung! Did you see my hair wax?”

“No, I didn’t. But I saw Tao came in here while you were in the shower. Ask him.”

 

Just then the door to Kris and Tao’s room burst open revealing a frustrated Sehun. “Yah! Huang Zitao, have you seen my hair wax?”

Tao smiled guiltily. “It’s in here,” He reached for the Sehun’s hair wax that was on the table. “I haven’t bought a new hair wax yet.” He handed the hair wax to Sehun and the rainbow-haired maknae snatched it in his hands and skedaddled out of their room without saying any word.

The two stared at the closed door in silence. Just then, Tao spoke. “Should I dye my hair to rainbow, too?”

Kris looked at Tao incredulously. “Why did you think of that?”

Tao faced Kris as if he was in deep thought. “Dara noona seems to like his hair a lot.”

 

After hearing this, Kris rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag that was on top of his bed. He walked out of the room without answering Tao’s question.

 

When he reached the living room, he saw Suho, Lay, Kyungsoo and Xiumin sitting on the living room. Suho was looking rather pissed. Just then, Luhan came out of the room looking all fresh.

 

“Let’s go.” Suho announced all of a sudden.

“Are we not going to wait for them?” D.O. asked.

“We’ve always been like this.” Lay stated. “This is not a new thing. Besides, didn’t we all agree to go to school in half because whenever we are walking altogether in the street, it looks like we’re having a parade?” He explained and stood up. Xiumin followed after.

“And I don’t think those guys are going to get done with their selves anytime sooner.” Xiumin said.

“Let’s go then!” Luhan said excitedly. The guys eyed him suspiciously. “What?” He asked, staring at them innocently.

“Why do I feel like you’re just as excited as those guys?” Suho asked.

Luhan scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. “Well…”

Kris closed his eyes and groaned inwardly. “Please don’t tell me that girl has something to do with this.”

“That girl?” Xiumin curiously asked.

“Sandara Park.” Kris nonchalantly answered and Xiumin stared at him for a moment before blushing. “Oh my god!” Kris exclaimed, rubbing his hands on his face. “I’m done with you guys.” He announced before walking towards the front door and slamming it shut.

“You two?” Suho asked Xiumin and Luhan helplessly.

“Us?” They both asked in unison.

“Dara.”

Xiumin and Luhan looked at each other with shy eyes before turning back to Suho. “S-she’s pretty.” Luhan stammered.

“Dara’s cute.” Xiumin said and turned to face Kyungsoo. “Let’s go D.O.! School is already waiting for us.” He yelled and slung his arm around the younger guy.

“R-right!” Luhan seconded the motion, obviously trying to avoid the conversation.

 

Just then, three doors opened simultaneously. The first door revealed Chanyeol and Baekhyun trying to get out at the same time. The second was Chen and Kai who walked out of the room trying to look completely cool. The last door revealed Sehun trying to do some last minute fix on his hair while holding a mirror.

 

To be honest, everything that’s happening right now is very, very unusual. This morning was very different from the other mornings Suho had shared with his friends. Sure they can be loud, especially when it’s weekdays. But today, Suho’s patience almost ran out.

Most of them add almost an extra twenty minute to their shower time saying that they should look and smell clean for Dara. Okay, he let this one slide. But them adding more minutes into making themselves look good while they’re yelling at each other is another story.

Add the fact that it was also because of Dara.

Sandara Park.

The girl he has a crush on!

 

“Guys, are you all crushing on Sandara Park?” Kyungsoo blurted out making everyone stopped.

“YES!” Chanyeol and Chen yelled at the same time before glaring at each other.

“You guys just met her yesterday.” Lay said, looking at them weirdly.

“So?” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at Lay, not really getting what Lay was trying to say.

“It was love at first sight.” Sehun said dreamily, shoving the small mirror he was holding inside his pocket.

“You don’t like Dara?” Kyungsoo asked Lay.

Lay turned to him and smile. “I find her pretty, yes. But I don’t like her like a boy fancies a girl.”

The guys were relieved to hear this, especially Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun. Luhan raised an eyebrow at him. “But why?”

“Because I don’t know her that much. I rely mostly on the personality.” Lay explained.

“Personality wise, I think she’s amazing.” Suho blurted out.

Sehun ran to Suho’s side. “Yes! She’s amazing.”

“Yes! I mean, she even catch up to Kris just to say sorry when she bumped into him. And she doesn’t seem a little bit offended when Kris ignored her.” Baekhyun recalled and smiled to herself.

“And have you seen how she brightly greeted each of us yesterday at the cafeteria?” Chanyeol asked no one in particular.

“I remember! I remember!” Tao yelled raising his hands. “ I didn’t get to talk to her a little bit more.” He pouted.

Lay chuckled. “Are you guys trying to make me like Dara?” He asked as his gaze shifted to Suho from Sehun.

“No!” Sehun immediately answered. “Yes… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter