Sanderp and Jaepoop

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SIX – SANDERP AND JAEPOOP

 

Dara’s flat; Bedroom

 

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead!" Jaejoong opened the curtains on Dara's room to let the rays of the sun enter.

 

A groan was heard from Dara as she buries her face into her pillow.

 

Jaejoong who saw it walked towards her bed and pulled the blankets off her. "An exciting day is waiting for you!" He enthusiastically said.

"Get out, Kim Jaepoop." Dara groggily said.

Hearing what Dara had called him; Jaejoong removed his shoes and jumped on her bed. "What did you call me, huh? Jae-what?" He said jumping up and down.

"Ughhhh~ Stop it, Jaepoop!" Dara tried getting a hold of Jaejoong's leg.

"Not until you call me by my real almighty beautiful name." Jaejoong said, without looking at Dara.

"Aishttt~ Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong. Pretty boy. Get your feet off of my bed." Dara graoned inwardly. Jaejoong stopped and smiled in satisfaction. He jumped off the bed. "Okay, up now." He said as he wears his shoes again.

Dara furrowed her brows at him. "You're like a child."

"I'm just being cute." Jaejoong countered.

Dara rolled her eyes and sat up straight. "Jaepoop! Did you bring any food?" She asked him.

"Yes. Speaking of that, I brought you the usual American breakfast. And don’t call me Jaepoop! Or else… Or else I’ll call you San… Sanderp!”

"Eh?"

“Yeah. Sanderp!” Jaejoong laughed.

Dara rolled her eyes. “Yah, Jaepoop. I’m not talking about that lame nickname you’ve just given me. I’m talking about the food you brought.”

"Eh?” He stopped laughing and scratched the back of his head shyly. “Well, you lived in US for like your entire life, so I thought you're not fond of Korean foods."

Dara thought it was cute that he actually thought of her. She smiled at Jaejoong. "Stop that."

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at her. "Stop what?"

"Stop being cute. Aigoo~" Dara answered, shaking her head.

Jaejoong chuckled. "Can't help it, Sanderp. I’m born this way.”

Dara's smile fades away. "You could've at least pretended to be humble, Jaepoop.” She threw a pillow at him which Jaejoong caught.

He laughed. "Okay, let's stop this. Fix yourself so we could eat and go. I'm hungry, you know."

"Neh, neh." Dara yawned and stretched her arms one more time and Jaejoong just shook his head.

"Will be waiting for you outside." Jaejoong walked through the door but before opening it, he turned to Dara. "And please, don't take eternity to beautify yourself."

"Arasso oppa." Dara lazily stood up from her bed as soon as Jaejoong was out of sight.

 

 

"You look silly." Dara chuckled at Jaejoong's disguise. He was wearing a long blonde wig, a cap and sunglasses. If it wasn’t for his manly attire, you would’ve mistaken him as a girl.

Jaejoong sigh as he glances briefly at the petite girl walking beside him. "I know. No need to repeat it over and over again."

"Ahhh~ I wonder how many people would mob you if I yell here that I'm with the great Kim Jaejoong." Dara tapped her index finger on her chin, a sly smile appearing on her lips.

Jaejoong stopped his tracks and looked at Dara incredulously who kept walking. "You wouldn't dare do that."

Dara came into a halt and faced Jaejoong, her both hands behind her back. "Wanna try me?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"If you did, I'll kiss you." Jaejoong warned, taking a step forward towards Dara.

"Here?" Dara asked, her smile not disappearing.

"Yeah," Jaejoong smirked, trying to threaten Dara.

"Kiss me then." Dara pouted her lips and closed her eyes.

 

Jaejoong looked at Dara with eyes wide open. She could not believe this girl. Is she serious? He looked around and people were starting to stare at them. He looked back at Dara who still has her eyes close. Sure, the girl was tempting. But there's no way he's going to kiss her in front of many people. He just said that, hoping it would shut Dara up, but damn, he forgot that girl was raised in America.

He took another step and lowered his face leveling Dara's. He flicks her forehead and Dara's eyes immediately o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter