Heartbreak

I'm Not Just Your Umbrella

“Jung Hyesun,,” Kyungsoo nudged Hyesun’s shoulder, “Yah,, get up we’re gonna be late for school,” He shook her again.

Hyesun just stared blankly at him, “Oh God, now I’m even dreaming about him.” She sighed.

“Yah, who did you dream about got up now ert!” Kyungsoo smacked her making Hyesun sat right up.

“Get out of my room!!!” Hyesun suddenly pulled Kyungsoo “Yaa,, yaa okay I can walk by myself,” before he knew it Hyesun already shut him out.

Hyesun stomped to her bathroom being embarrassed bye what just happen, “Geez, how am I being called a ert when he’s the one keep stealing kisses,” she took her shower and dressed up in her school uniform.

“Hye Mrs.Jung,” Kyungsoo greeted Hyesun’s mom who was in the kitchen, “Ouh, is she awake yet??” Mrs.Jung smiled back.

Seeing Kyungsoo coming down from Hyesun’s room wasn’t something new to Mrs.Jung since he would be the one waking Hyesun up when they’re late for school. It’s not that Mrs.Jung didn’t care bout Hyesun being up late for school or what not but she just believed that Kyungsoo would be better taking good care of her only daughter.

“Yeah, she’ll be down soon,” Kyungsoo headed towards the cupboard for some paper bag and packed some breakfast for Hyesun since she wouldn’t have time to sit down and eat, “I’ll just pack er some sandwiches,” Kyungsoo insist.

Mrs.Jung just smiled, “Did something good happen to you or something?” she asked in curiosity since Kyungsoo was being so cheerful than ever.

Kyungsoo flinch a little, taken aback by the question. “What??? No,, no nothing aren’t I always this cheerful?” He smiled.

“Okay, whatever you say, you just looked a bit hyped up early in this morning.” Mrs.Jung continued spreading the mayo on her sandwiches.

Kyungsoo just chuckled continuing to pack the breakfast for Hyesun. He’s been thinking about the passionate kiss they shared the other day, the way Hyesun kissed him back gave him hope that she had the same feelings for him.

“Come on, we’re late.” Hyesun took a sip of the glass of milk on the table and headed out leaving Kyungsoo, “See you later Mrs.Jung.” Kyungsoo waved her goodbye and ran to catch up woth Hyesun.

“Your breakfast,” He shoved the paper bag in Hyesun’s backpack. “Thanks,” she replied shortly.

The whole way to school none of them let out a word, Hyesun was just feeling so awkward after what happened the other day. She thought that how Kyungsoo would acted so coyly, when she found it very weird to be kissing him who she already thought as his brother.

 While Kyungsoo took Hyesun’s silence as she was being shy towards him after what happened. He thought that Hyesun would also have the same feeling as him since she kissed him back. Kyungsoo was already so sure about the feeling although Hyesun didn’t even stated about her feelings yet.

“I’ll see you during recess then,” Kyungsoo waved her goodbye and walked off to class being all bright and cheerful like Hyesun was officially her girlfriend.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“Hye,” Kai leaned beside Hyesun’s locker as she was taking out some books out, “Hye,” Hyesun answered shortly suddenly being so pissed thinking about how Kai stole her kiss back in class.

It was not like they’re back together but Kai always do everything as he pleased. She admits that she still had feelings for him but that doesn’t mean she totally forgave him for what he did in the pass. Kai left a big scar in her when he cheated on her and left her for the States without saying goodbye.

“Wow, someone seems mad is something wrong?” Kai clutched his bag strap and walked along with Hyesun to class.

“Who’s mad?? I’m totally fine.” Hyesun frowned and walked ahead of him.

“Yaa,, Hyesun-ah wait up,” Kai quickened his pace and followed her into class, “Hyesun-ah,” Kai grabbed her wrist as she was about to enter the class making their classmates turned their head towards the door.

Hyesun bit her lips being all boiled up, she gave him a deadly stare signaling Kai to let go and he did. Hyesun walked quietly to her seat and laid her head down, Kai followed her to his sit and sat down quietly staring at Hyesun who had her face facing the wall.

“What happen?? What happen??” Tao whispered at Sehun who just took his sit too. Sehun had been eyeing both of them since Kai was leaning on Hyesun’s locker.

“I think they’re on a fight since Hyesun keeps ignoring him.” Sehun whispered back, suddenly Tao smacked his head, “Yaa,, what is that for?” Sehun rubbed his head.

“Pabo-ya even everyone knows that they were on a fight since she glared at him at the door earlier.” Tao whispered back, “I wanna the reason.”

“How would I know!” Sehun blurted out being pissed, “Then just say you don’t know then, aigoo,” Tao shook his head.

“How more stupid can you both be??” Kai suddenly interrupted from their back, “If you want to do some gossiping about others maybe you should keep your voice down a bit more,” he added.

Sehun and Tao just froze in their seat staring back at each other, they thought that they whispered low enough but it was still audible.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“Morning guys,” Kyungsoo greeted his friends brightly. Baekhyun and Chen just looked at each other blankly, “Morning.”

Kyungsoo took his sit and started unpacking his backpack, “Here, I bet you guys haven’t done your Maths exercise,” he placed his exercise book in front of Baekhyun for them to copy.

“Kyungsoo, is everything alright??” Chen leaned forward and placed his hand on Kyungsoo’s forehead, “Do you have a fever or something?” Baekhyun asked raising his eyebrows.

Kyungsoo was always bright when he arrives school every morning, but that morning he looked a bit different. It’s like something good just happened to him.

“Guys, I’m fine just feeling positive these days,” He smiled.

Baekhyun and Chen looked at each other again before ignoring their friends and continued finishing their homework.

Baekhyun changed his sit with Chen’s seatmate so that they could share Kyungsoo’s book to copy.

“Yah, don’t you think he’s being weird early in the morning?” Chen nudged Baekhyun’s shoulder, Baekhyun eyed Kyungsoo who was in front of them making sure that he doesn’t hear them.

“Mulla-yo,, let’s just keep on with his pace since he’s being so kind today,” Baekhyun continued copying his work, Chen just blinked a few times then did the same.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“Hyesun-ah, aren’t you going for recess??” Yoomi shook Hyesun up since she’s been sleeping the whole class since morning. Kai just sat back on his sit staring at Hyesun.

Hyesun didn’t even lift her head, she just shook it telling Yoomi to just let her be. Before Yoomi left she gave Kai a deadly glare warning him to don’t even think to try and messed up with her friend. Kai just eyed Yoomi as she left the class.

“Hyesun-ah did I do something wrong?” Kai asked almost whispering at her ears. Hyesun just remain motionless.

 “Tell me if I did wrong,” Kai shook her, “Don’t just ignore me.” Hyesun sat up and pushed away his hands.

“That’s you just being you,” she bursted, “Always didn’t know what you did wrong!” Hyesun got up from her sit and headed out.

Kai had been patience with her since before class, and Hyesun keeps ignoring him was really testing his patience. He ran out following Hyesun and grabbed her wrist as she was about to walked away.

“Let me go!” Hyesun shouted at the almost empty hallway, struggling her hand from Kai’s grip.

Kai just kept silence and dragged her up to the rooftop. “What is your problem? You’ve been ignoring me since this morning.” Kai blurted the soonest they reached the rooftop.

“My problem?? Huh glad you asked,” Hyesun pushed some of her hair strands backwards, “Yesterday you kissed me by surprise and today you asked me what’s my problem??”

“I kissed you, because I miss you is that not enough?”

“Don’t say bull if you don’t mean it Kim Jongin! We’re over long ago.”

“You’re the one who said it was over! I didn’t I still have feelings for you I swear.”

“You? Have feelings for me? Wow I should’ve believed that if you we’rent cheating on me.”

“It was just a misunderstanding! Damn just forget it,” Kai gave up, “I should’ve known I was nothing to you since you’ve already thrown away all of your feeling towards me.” Kai ruffled his hair.

“Sorry about yesterday, it must’ve been uncomfortable for you to kiss some jerk like me.” Kai turned away.

Why the hell does he being all disappointed about this?! Hyesun thought I should’ve been the one being pissed here.

“I’ve been trying to get rid of you for years!” Hyesun exclaimed, “It took me like forever to throw away all my feelings for you,” tears began to blur her vision.

“Why the hell do you have to comeback suddenly and make my feelings into a mess again?”

Kai walked towards Hyesun and cuddled her in his arms, “You keep making me wavering everytime you’re near.” Hyesun sniffled.

“Hyesun-ah let’s start over, okay?” Kai cupped her face and leaned forward for a kiss and Hyesun gave in.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

Kyungsoo would usually hang out with Hyesun during recess especially when he had no assignment to get it done, “Are you going with us?” Baekhyun asked raising his eyebrow.

“Yeah, I’ll hang out with you guys today,” Kyungsoo put his arms around Chen and Baekhyun and dragged them to their usual spot during recess.

“Yah, did you fight with Hyesun or something??” Baekhyun asked, “Yeah, you’re being very weird today.” Chen added.

Kyungsoo just chuckled and continued dragging his friends to the school yard. Baekhyun and Chen frowned feeling so worried for their bestfriend.

“Okay, I’ll tell you guys what happened yesterday,” Kyungsoo finally confessed. “We kind of kiss again the other day.” He took another bite of his sandwich and grinned at his friends.

Baekhyun almost chocked on his soda, “Yaa,, what do you mean by we?!” Chen laid down his drink.

“Yeah, Hyesun and…I, WE.” Kyungsoo raised his eyebrow feeling great about the confession he just made.

“Wait,, wait,, I still don’t get it,” Baekhyun shook his head, “Did she said she likes you back???” Baekhyun widened his eyes. Chen just studied Kyungsoo’s face waiting him to explain the whole situation.

“No, she didn’t said she likes me but,,, I’m just sure we had a mutual feeling for each other.” Kyungsoo took a sip of his cola before taking another bite.

“And where did all of your self confidence come from again?” Chen being confused, since when did Kyungsoo started being so confident in what he do? Being so sure that his feelings was returned.

“I just believed so,” Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder, “since she kissed me back,” he smirked. “I mean like really kissed me back.” He raised an eyebrow.

Baekhyun and Chen suddenly went on ert mode, laughing and giggling like they were imagining something else.

“How was it??” Chen asked, “Where was it?” Baekhyun asked, “Just kissed?” they both asked.

“It was good, at the hallway, and it was not just a kissed.” Kyungsoo grinned, “A deep kiss.” Again he raised his eyebrow.

“Wooah,~!!” Baekhyun and Chen getting all excited, “Bwoya?? At the hallway?? So not romantic.” Chen slapped Kyungsoo’s arm.

“Yah,, what more do you expect?? We were lying on the wet floor though,” Kyungsoo blushed suddenly remembering the scene.

Again Baekhyun and Chen awed. “Finally, our bestfriend made it.” Baekhyun patted Kyungsoo’s back as if he had completed a lifetime mission.

“Yah, but are you really sure about this? I mean Hyesun having feelings for you?” Chen asked suddenly being concerned if it was only a one sided thing again. Kyungsoo would really get hurt.

“Yeah, I’m very sure this time, she felt the same way.” Kyungsoo smiled feeling so certain.

“I believe she does.”


Author's Note;

It's been more than a month since I last update,~!! >_< SORRY SORRY

Can't promise to update frequently cause my mid sem exam is just around the corner though,,

But I'll try to work on both my fanfic ^_^ do support my SEHUN fanfic too though Huhoo,~

Do comment / upvote / subscribe jussye-yo,~!! xD