Miss Us

I'm Not Just Your Umbrella

“Hyesun-ah~! I’m so glad to see you.” Yoomi ran towards Hyesun on the hallway as she arrive school.

“Huh, look who’s talking.” Hyesun hissed back. “You left me for only the weekend but tons of things happened like it’s been a week!” Hyesun blew away some of her hair strands blocking her view.

“What? What happened?” Yoomi shot laser glare at her best friend. “You better tell me Jung Hyesun or you ain’t going to go to EXO’s fanmeeting next week.” Yoomi took out two ticket pass from her back that she hid since she arrived.

“Oh my god~!! Where did you get – ” Hyesun was about to scream out of excitement in the hallway but Yoomi quickly shut and drag her at the corner.

“Micheosseo-yo?! Do you wanna end your life in this hallway??” Yoomi whispered in a low voice. Hyesun just shook her head and hugged her best friend like her life depended on it.

EXO is the phenomenal boy band with a popularity spreading like wild fire nowadays, who wouldn’t know them? Just by hearing their name in the school hallway would attract many fangirls eyes on them. If those fangirls knew about them having ticket passes to meet EXO, it’s quite impossible to walk away alive to class.

“What an awkward view early in the morning?” a deep voice greeted them who’s hugging each other in the corner.

Yoomi parted from Hyesun and stood brushing her dustless uniform. “Omoo, don’t get all ert so early in the morning please.” Yoomi said at Kai who was clutching his backpack on his shoulder.

Kai chuckled, “I wasn’t the one snuggling in the corner though.” trying to tease Yoomi. Yoomi just glared back. “Yah I’m going first you better tell me later, arasso!” Yoomi walks off to class leaving Hyesun and Kai.

“So how was yesterday?” Kai asked walking along with Hyesun to class. “What do you mean? You just ditched me with Kyungsoo, I was worried death that I might be annoying him more.” Hyesun hissed back since Kai knew that Kyungsoo and Hyesun was not in good terms because Hyesun told him when they were hanging out before the movies, but he didn’t really know what actually happened.

Kai placed his arm so casually around Hyesun’s shoulder, “I was just trying to help you guys make up.” He said and smiled.

Suddenly Hyesun blushed. It was not that long since she made up with Kai. She was still angry about what happen in the past but she never knew that she could still feel nervous around him after all these years.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

Kyungsoo just stared silently, while Hyesun and Kai walked pass his locker in the hallway. He wanted to greet them but suddenly saw Kai’s arm over her shoulder and they were so deep in their conversation Kyungsoo can’t do anything but stared.

“Yah! What are you looking at?” Chen pats Kyungsoo’s back trying to surprise him but he wasn’t surprised at all.

“Oops, what a bad view early in the morning.” Baekhyun who was with Chen looked at what Kyungsoo was staring at.

“Chingguya, stay strong.” Chen patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder to comfort his friend.

 “Ah bwoya?” Kyungsoo shrugged Chen’s hand off his shoulder. “Why would I get affected over them, they’re my dongsaengs you know.” Kyungsoo shut close his locker and turn around walking away from his friends. Baekhyun and Chen looked at each other with a yeah-right-expression since they know that Kyungsoo was affected.

“Kyungsoo-ah wait up!” Chen and Baekhyun ran to catch up with him.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“Sehun-ah!” Tao shook his seatmate who was in deep sleep during their History class. But Sehun showed intention to wake up at all. That’s just how boring History class was except for Tao of course.

Hyesun eyes were so heavy as if there were sandbags hanging on her eyelids. She tries so hard to stay awake but she just kept dozing off. Kai who was sitting beside her just chuckled when he saw Hyesun head was tilted to the front, then to the right then she woke up again, she really looks like a drunk person.

Hyesun dozed to her right, just when she almost hits her head on the wall a hand blocked her head from hitting the hard wall. “Yaa, I think you need to go wash your face,” Kai whispered at her left ear.

That’s when Hyesun eyes suddenly open wide. “No thanks, I’m all awake!” She squeaked because she was so surprised by Kai. The whole class turned around looking at her, and that’s when Sehun woke up and sit straight like he was long awake during the class.

“Yes Miss Hyesun, its glad to know that you’re awake now.” Mr.Xiumin repositioned his spectacles on his nose bridge, Mr.Xiumin didn’t even realized the students were sleeping until Hyesun confessed so.

“I guess I’ll be seeing you in my office after this.” Mr.Xiumin continued as the bell rang signaling his class had ended. After Mr.Xiumin exited the class the whole class started giggling, “Hyesun-ah did you just had a wet dream or something?” “Woo what was it about.” Her classmates since she sounded so shock not to mention she was blushing.

“Sorry, I scared you.” Kai chuckled still finding it so funny on how Hyesun reacted. Hyesun glared at him since this is all was his fault, “Thanks to you I’m going to get detention.” Hyesun smacked his arm. Kai just laughed again since it was so funny.

“Woah,, woah,, what just happened here?” Yoomi turned to look at her best friend confused since when did they get so close. “What?” Hyesun asked as if she didn’t know what Yoomi meant.

“Ouh, don’t ask me back! Since when did you guys get this close to be smacking and laughing with each other?” Yoomi asked again, while Sehun and Tao just turned their heads form Yoomi then back to Hyesun then back to Yoomi. It was quite hard on them to be sitting in the middle of their friends.

“Well we’ve known each other long enough to be doing stuff more than smacking each other,” Kai answered while smirking, being proud since he had known her way back when they’re in middle school before Sehun and Tao.

“Yaa, what do you mean doing stuff more than that?” Tao suddenly interrupted since he really ship Hyesun and Kyungsoo he doesn’t like the picture of Kai ruining his ship.

“I’ll explain later during recess guys,” Hyesun said before getting up from her seat, “I’ll be going to the teacher’s office now Mr.Xiumin must ba waiting.” She walked away leaving her friends puzzled.

Kai just gave the others his insincere smile and continued with his note, while waiting for the next teacher to come.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“I don’t like him! Like seriously.” Sehun said when the bell for recess rang and everyone dispersed.

“Pabo-ya, he might here you!” Yoomi slapped Sehun’s arm while they were getting off from their seats. They took a glance at Kai wondering if he might hear what Sehun just said. Eventually he just got up and left the classroom.

“What?” Sehun rubbed his arm, “I’m just being honest.” Sehun shrugged his shoulder assuming he didn’t do anything wrong. “Ugh, I’m so done talking with you.” Yoomi glared at Sehun who’s always do what he wants without caring about others.

“Yes songsaengnim,” Hyesun nodded agreeing with everything Mr.Xiumin was blabbering about. “You better do well on my next exam, or I’ll be calling your guardian.” Mr.Xiumin said. Hyesun kept on nodding. “Ouh and one more thing make sure you clean the hallway before you go back okay? The janitor had an emergency so she left early I said that a student would finish off her work.” Mr.Xiumin smiled feeling satisfied with the punishment he just assigned.

Sliding the door closed Hyesun stopmed towards the cafeteria, “Ouh, that Kim Jongin thanks to him I won’t be able to join the dance class this evening.” Hyesun huffed her hair.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“Yaa Hyesun-ah is everything okay?” Yoomi asked as Hyesun was sitted across her. “Whay did Mr.Xiumin punished you with?” Tao who was sitting beside Hyesun asked. “I bet he asked you to clean the hallway.” Sehun added while stuffing food inside his mouth.

“Yeah, he made me clean the hallway.” Hyesun pouted, “How would you know anyway?” she asked looking at Sehun.

“Well I’ve been doing it a couple of times, since I always sleep in class.” Sehun said as if he was proud of it. “But, you never get caught. Why would you be punished?” Tao said. “I’ve made an agreement with him not to bother me if I’m sleeping and in return I’ll clean the hallway for him, easy.” Sehun explained.

Yoomi just shook her head, disbelief by how easy Sehun life is with everything turned out the way he wanted. “Good for you, you must be proud of being a cleaner.” Yoomi said sarcastically. Sehun just smiled sheepishly.

“Guys, where’s Kai?” Hyesun looked around searching for him. “I don’t know.” Sehun shrugged.

“Yaa you promised to tell us about you and Kai during recess.” Yoomi brought up the topic when Hyesun seems like she was avoiding the topic. “Spill it girl, what happened?” Yoomi threatened.

“Ouh,, about that haha it was nothing.” Hyesun just laugh it off still doesn’t want to tell about her past since she had buried it all this while, now suddenly why would she spill it out?

“Eyy,, how can it be nothing. You guys look like you were very close.” Tau butted in.

“Well,” Hyesun paused thinking of an excuse to make. “You guys were all busy during the weekend, so I ended up hanging out with Kai that’s when we became close.” She said confidently trying not to sound too fishy.

“You? Spent the weekend with Kai?” Yoomi asked again disbelief, “But you always spent the weekends with Kyungsoo hyung.” Sehun added finding it quite weird. Tao just nodded agreeing with his friends.

“Ouh, Kyungsoo was busy.” Hyesun lied, “So that’s how I ended up with Kai.” She said calmly.

“Well that’s weird.” Yoomi frowned. “But my cousin said he was with Kyungsoo this weekends since you didn’t come over his house.” Yoomi smirked finally cauthing her friend red handed, she knew Hyesun would lie about what was happening if she had a problem.

Hyesun suddenly felt so stupid, of course Chen would tell Yoomi about it since they’re close cousins anyway. Hyesun just busied herself eating her food avoiding eye contacts with her friends.

“Tell me Jung Hyesun.” Yoomi asked again. “Okay,, okay,, I’ll tell you but later it’s a girl’s stuff.” Hyesun looked at Sehun and Tao.

“No fun,! I want to know too.” Tao started whining. “Aigoo,, please be ashame of yourself,” Sehun scolded Tao. “What if its about a girls personal matter, how would you even understand if they tell.” Sehun continued telling Tao to just stop whining.

“I’ll be telling you after school okay.” Hyesun after she had finished her food. “But, don’t you have to clean the hallway?” Yoomi asked. “Yeah clean it up with me.” Hyesun winked then getting up to put away her tray. Sehun and Tao just laughed at Yoomi since she ended up cleaning the hallway too.

“But, Hyesun-ah I have a vocal class this evening remember?” Yoomi said while they were walking back to class. “Ouh yeah, I forgot the music department is having their curricular activities today.” Hyesun sighed since she’ll be missing out her first dance class.

“Nevermind, I’ll just call you later then.” Hyesun walked towards her seat seeing Kai was already there.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“So, are you excited for our dance lesson this evening?” Kai asked sitting up from his chair from his slouching position.

“I can’t go this evening I have some things to settle, thanks to you.” Hyesun said galring at him.

“Why? What did I do?” Kai smiled teasingly, “I just whispered to your ears, like this…” suddenly he came closer to her ear and whispered, “Hyesun-ah, I miss us.”

Hyesun flinched from her seat and pushe him away. “Yaa stop it!” she said loud enough for everyone to hear again but her classmates just ignored her. Then Kai laugh.

Hyesun was so pissed. What was so funny about whispering to her ears? She thought. Hyesun blushed when Kai was laughing. His husky voice just now sent cold shivers down her spines. Anf she even felt something in her stomache.

What is this feeling? Do I have still have feelings for him? Hyesun glanced at Kai who’s calming down from all the laughing. Then it ticked Hyesun “Did he just said he miss us?!” she said in her head.

That’s when suddenly Kai came closer again and took Hyesun’s lips by surprise it was just a quick peck, since they were sitting at the back corner no one noticed. Yet, the warmth felt so long lasting. Hyesun widened her eyed didn’t know what just happened in the past few seconds.

“Seriously Hyesun, I miss us.” Kai said again yet in a low voice soft enough for just the two of them could hear.


Author's Note:

OMG~!!!! SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE =,=" its almost 2 months right???

I'm preparing for college this month so so so sorry,, But now I'm back~!! ^_^ lol

Don't forget to support my second fic;

"Look At Me Now" - main (Oh Sehun)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/761066/look-at-me-now-friendship-life-romance-exo-love-sehun

Here's a peace Kyungsoo to make it up to you guys,,,

Do comment / subscribe / upvote jusse-yo,~!! xD