Suho: Masochist

AU drabble dump
Prompt: kris always hurting suho but actually he's very loving him. he like this because of his bad childhood memories. like broken home. suho is masochist. persist in this relationship though he sick. kris finally realized that sh is very precious when he almost losing him. uhm..sorry for my bad -c-
 

a/n: Hi! Sorry it took me so long to write this, I hope it's what you wanted! (Why am I writing this depressing on my birthday ahahaha) Rated M ffor domestic violence.

 
Suho fell back, his lip bleeding. "I'm sorry."
 
"I told you," Kris hissed, his arm drawing back for another punch, "not to hang out with other guys. And what do you do the moment I turn my back?" His fist landed and Suho whimpered in pain and curled in on himself. Kris snorted and his heel, storming upstairs, leaving Suho bloody and bruised on the living room floor.
 
Suho sighed quietly and picked himself up once he was sure that Kris has slammed the door to their room. He had thought that Kris would be alright with Kai, but apparently that was not the case.
 
He had visited his friends with bruises and wounds before, and they had all proceeded to yell at him, coax him, cry at him--anything they could do to get him to leave Kris. But what his friends didn't understand was that Suho loved the pain; and he deserved it too. He'd done too many things and had too many regrets that he needed to repent for.
 
To make things worse, once, Kris had walked in on Lay pleasing for Suho to come away with him and away from Kris, and he'd exploded into a rage. After that, he was convinced that Suho was trying to leave him and had him practically under lock and key to stop him from running away. Suho was screaming with frustration; couldn't Kris see that he wasn't going to leave him anytime soon? He loved Kris, and the pain he brought with him, far too much.
 
Suho gingerly prodded at his lip and winced at the ensuing pain. At that moment, the door upstairs burst open and she could hear Kris storming down he stairs. Suho wearily picked himself up and looked Kris square in the eye as Kris stormed into the living room and reached out to pull him into a bruising embrace.
 
Kris's hands slipped lower, and Suho shuddered slightly. He was in for a rough night.
 
And oh how he was looking forward to it.
 
a/n: Sorry no realization for kris but :(( masochist suho anyone? It was a bit of a fun piece to write though, idk. Let me know what you thought in the comments below!