First Step: Done.

Love at first sight is destinated

 

Hal-aboeji! Good morning. How have you been?“ you greeted him cheerfully.

He came over to hug you „Aigoo. Our Rika is so grown up! What are you eating to become so beautiful?”

A-aniyo! Hal-boeji is getting even more handsome!”
“You didn’t change even a little!”

Said the right one.”
“OK OK. Let's breakfast. And let's take a walk later so you can tell me everything what you've done the past years.”

Nae~ Ah Umma can I help you?”

It's alright I just finished.” she said warmly.

 

So. Is it still your dream to become an idol?” hal-boeji asked while walking next to you.

Yeah.. I went to audition once and got declined...” You told with your eyes on the ground.

Cheer up! You know, a old friend of mine is in this business with these idols.
How about we give him a call?”
“Really? Would you do this for me? Thanks hal-beoji!” you said with sparkly eyes and hugged your friend.

Should we return home so I could do so?”
“OK. Want to see who is home first?”
“Young lady. I may be old but my leg are fit as I am 20 years old! Don't underestimate me!”
Both of you gone playfully home.

 

Hey. I just called my friend. He is just a manager but he said he organized you an audition. Do you want to go?”
“Of course!”
“OK. It would be tomorrow. Here's the address. I can't come along but it's not far from here. You can use the public transport.”
“Ehm.. ok thanks.”

Don't worry. Everything will be alright.”
“Again, thanks hal-boeji.”

 

You figured your way to the company... somehow...

Are you Rika?” you saw a man approaching you
“What? Ah.. Nae. Anyeonghaseyo.”
“Follow me.” he said while gesturing with his hands to go this way.

You went past the main gate where you saw a bunch of people screaming.. or cheering?

We can't go through this crowd of fangirls. The sasaeng fans would eat you alive!”

He lead you to another door. Inside the building he took you to a room with three people on a table. The scene remembered you on your first audition.

Good day. Relax. Your name is Rika right? Your specialty is singing? Could we hear some?”
“A-ah- Yes o-of course.” …

That was very nice Rika-shii. It isn't necessary but could you dance for us?”
“Y-yes alright.”...

I see... Your vocals are amazing..” those words made you teary again... like the first time...

But in dancing you are really lacking...” it became even harder to hold back your tears.

However. With dance lessons this won't be a big problem. Our group still needs a lead vocal. Congratulation. Please move into the dorm in the next days.”

after hearing those words you burst into tears as if you're watching the saddest movie ever.

 

Wae? Wae? Wae? Why are you crying like this?” the manager asked when you came out of the room with wet cheeks.

I got accepted!”
“Yah! Then don't cry! Let's celebrate this!” suddenly you heard his phone ringing inside his pocket.

Yoboseyo? Hyung! Aniyo I didn't forget. Samgyeopsal? That's fine with me. Can I bring someone? I said I didn't forget! See! You aren't better! OK. See you.” he let out a sight.

I actually was going to meet my brother. Do you want to come along? It's alright, he'll bring someone too.”
“If it's really OK?”

No need to worry. Kaja?”

Nae.”

 

Hyung!” he dragged you to a table with a man with a similar face like him and a handsome man next to him. This face was so familiar. But you couldn't remember where you saw him.
“Yaah.. What's up my little brother?” the older said.

I'm starving. Let's order.” he sat across from his brother. So you took the chair across from the handsome man.

Ah! That's Rika. She's a trainee. I promised her to spend a meal.”
“Anyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you.” you shyly bowed to the two men.

Just relax. Drink something!” the older offered.
His brother interrupted him “Hyung! She's underage!”

Nobody has to know! However. This is Joon Myeon. Or should I introduce as you Suho?”

A-Ani hyung. Right now I am not an idol. I just want to eat samgyeopsal. So Joon Myeon is alright.”

Suddenly you remembered where you saw this handsome face and gentle voice of his. These pictures your friend used to show you every time you were visiting. This voice you heard while watching those MV's of EXO. He is the son of your old friend! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yaay~ Second Chapter~

I know.. the story is very slow an the moment.. I so sorry *sobs*

Am I too much of a tease? Nooo :D