Wake Up Oppa~

Love at first sight is destinated

 

Kris. Why do you still hitting on Rika? You can see she isn't like the other girls! She doesn't even like you! She is special...to me.Suho complained.

What?”
“I said you should stop hitting on Rika.”
“No that after- Whatever. I want her even more because she's different!” Kris grinned.

She isn't a toy you can play with. Don't use her and throw her away.”
“Who said I'm going to play with her? Or Throwing her away? Suho. She makes me feel like I never did before. I'm going to make her like me. I sincerely think about a future with this girl! And you wont stop me. You can't be around her all the time.”

Wu Fan! Don't you dare to use your dirty player-tricks on her!” Suho began to rise his voice.

Aigoo is big brother angry? Do you like her this much? This may get interesting.” Kris teased and walked with a smirk on his lips away.

Dear god please give me the strength to not punch him in the face.” Suho pleaded before following the older one.

 

The day came. Your day. The day when you finally debut. This what you longed for is now becoming reality. In the morning the five of you went to the company's styling-studio for the first time. You met some sunbaes and greeted them respectful. While you were waiting for your turn to be styled you took a look around and found the room where the EXO members are get styled. You sneaked a peek trough the half closed door until you suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder.

Rika! Are you stalking our handsome members?” Chanyeol surprised you and you flinched from the sound of his low voice. He opened the door and took you with inside.

Rika!” Baekhyun and Luhan greeted you loudly.

Shush. Hyung is sleeping.” Chen commanded them.

You looked over to the couch where Joon Myeon was sleeping in an uncomfortable pose.

Ah Wae Jong Dae-yah. He has to wake up anyways. He's the next one.” Luhan replied.

You suddenly got an idea “Can I wake him up?”

Sure. If you want to.” Chen asked confused. You silently stepped next to your Oppa and leaned closer to his ear. With whispers you tried to wake up the man “Oppaa~ Wake up~ Your little sister is here~ If you're not gong to wake up, I'll tell Umma you were mean to me~” No response. “If you want it this way” you evil grinned and began to blow into his ear. The man waked up by the ticklish feeling.

Good morning sleepy head~”

R-Rika!?” he turned red in a second.
“Anyeong Oppa~”

He rubbed the sleep in his eyes “What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your own dressing room?”

I wanted to visit you and you aren't even happy to see me between your busy schedules?” you pouted sulky.

A-ani. I was just surprised. Of course I'm happy to see my cute little sister! And now stop with this overloading of cuteness pouting!”
After hearing this your pout turned into to a wide smile “I know~ But why were you so shocked to see me?”
“Hm... maybe because I just dreamed of you and you suddenly blow air into my ear!? Aaah you cute innocent little babo!” he tought to himself.

Oppa?” you tried to get him back to you.

What?”
“Are you alright? You just weren't answering me for some seconds.”
“Ah. Yes. I'm fine. I'm just sleepy.”
“Sure. Anyways I have to go. Write me on KaTalk, alright?”
“Alright. Good luck today!”
“Aren't you going to be there?”
“No. We are performing somewhere else and after this we have individual schedules.”
“Oh... OK.. Thanks.” you faked a smile and after you left the room your face darkened. “I hoped he could see me performing today... He never heard me sing... “ you mumbled to yourself.

Yah! Rika! Are you addicted to EXO-sunbaes? Ppalli it's your turn!” your leader scolded.

I'm sorry Unnie. Wont happen again.” you bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep... short... but I will upload another one today... I think... yeeeaaaah....