New friend, New trouble.

Love at first sight is destinated

 

EXO is going to be overseas for 2 months. And you were busy with promoting your debut-single. You have to go on many music shows and met many Sunbaes. One day you were sitting in the waiting room until your phone rang. You went outside to answer.

Yoboseyo?”
“Anyeong Rika~”
“Joon Myeon-Oppa~”
“How are you?
“I am fine. But I miss you... And you?”
“Exhausted... but after hearing your voice I have a lot more energy!”

Hehe. Greet the other members!”
“OK. I will. I have to go. Bye~”
“Bye~” you ended the call.

Your boyfriend?” a unfamiliar voice asked from behind. You were surprised and turned over to see the owner of the voice.

Ah. Anyeonghaseyo L-Sunbaenim.” you bowed politely to him. Then you realized what he said.

A-ani. He wasn't my Boyfriend. Just a friend.” you denied.

Sure. Idols aren't allowed to have a relationship...” he looked down thinking about something.

Sunbaenim?”

He looked back at you “Let's drop the formalities. Call me Oppa.”
“L-Oppa?”
“Ani. Myungsoo.”
Ehm.. OK.”

You know. I used to date someone but the company didn't allow me to publish it. She hated me for making it a secret. I told her how much my dream it is to become a singer but she didn't care. So she broke up with me...”
“I'm sorry.” you tried to cheer him.

Now we are allowed to have relationships but she does hate me now...”

Then she doesn't deserve you. If she couldn't understand your dreams how can she be the one for you? As long being together with your partner makes you happy, you don't care about the others.” you explained.

He though for a moment.

Thanks for these words.” he smiled at you. You never saw his smile before.

Oppa. Smile more. It makes you look even more handsome.” you smiled at him. He looked at you surprised and turned red.

Ehem. I think we have to go back.” he snapped back.

Right!” you face-palmed yourself.

 

After the broadcast you exchanged numbers with your new friend. You became closer as the time goes by and you liked being together with him. One day you and Myungsoo went shopping together.
“Oppaa~ I'm tired... can we take a break?”
“Ok. Hm... How about we grab some drinks?”
“Yay~”

You two sat down on a table with your drinks. You sipped on your drink happily while watching the people who walked past the cafe. He just stared at you who was being silly you.

Rika.” he called you.

Hm?” you looked at him questioningly.

You've fume here.” he pointed at his right cheek. Silly you wiped your left cheek. He giggled at your stupidity.

Come here.” you came closer and he whipped the fume off your cheek with his thumb. His eyes wandered off your cheek to your eyes. You stared at each other for a while and it was like the time stopped. He moved his face closer to yours but you suddenly snapped back to reality and moved away. He came back to his sense too and stared at the ground of embarrassment. After the silence you both decided to end the shopping tour for today.

 

Some days later you were bored to death. You already called Joon Myeon and Kris but they didn't answer. So you just called Myungsoo.

Yoboseyo?” he asked at the phone.
“Oppa~ I'm bored...What are you doing?”
“Hm... I am on my way to visit a friend.”
“Oh. Ok. Then I don't want to disturb you anymore. See you~”
“Bye.”

After the phone-conversation you just ran around the dorm due your boredom. Suddenly the doorbell rang. You sprinted towards the door and opened it.

Anyeong~” a smiling Myungsoo greeted you.

Oppa? You said you- aaaah. Pabo.” you hit him playfully.

Can I come in?”
“Sure. Want to play games?” you excitedly asked.

Ha! If you think you can beat me.” he scoffed.
“Fine. Prepare yourself to be beaten.” you triumphant said.

After playing for a while you were about to loose.

No! You're cheating!” you tried to grab his controller but he held it up high. You stood up and grabbed it.

Yah! That is cheating!” he tried to get his controller back. You hold the controller behind you and he ran against you. You both lost your balance and he fell on top of you. Right in this moment the door swung suddenly open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A new person :o

I know... I'm like “WTH? Why? Aren't two enough?”
But then I am like “NOOOOOO!”