Ending.

Love at first sight is destinated

 

It was evening and you stood in front of a door. You wore a pretty dress ans you had your make-up and hair done. You had some flowers in your hands and rang on the bell. A tall handsome Your love of your life opened the door.

Anyeonghaseyo. Naneun Rika ibnida. I am a big fan so .. would you date me?” you looked down an hold the flowers towards Kris. He was shocked and happy at the same time. He needed a while until he realized what is happening now. He teared the flowers out of your hands and hugged you warmly.

Rika! I love you.” He released you from the hug and stared in your eyes.

So I take this as a yes?” you asked jokingly. Suddenly you felt his soft lips on yours. It was a totally different feeling as when Myungsoo kissed you. Your heart stopped beating. You felt warm and everything around was important anymore. After he released you from the kiss and looked at you.

Shouldn't the boy ask the girl out?”
“Maybe next time.” you playfully answered.

 

You started dating since this day. Even though you turned their feelings down you still played with Suho and went shopping with L. The time went by and everything was just like a dream for you. Your popularity increased and you were in a happy relationship with Kris. The fans began to ship you two and even the companys allowed your relationship.

One day EXO won first place at a Music Show and Kris hold a speech.

I want to thank our members, the fans and the company. Everyone supported us very nicely.”

You stood a t the back with the other artists.

Today is a special day for me because I'll do something special to someone very special.”

He ran back to the crowd of artists and dragged you to the front. You shyly stood in front of all the fans and stared at him.

Rika. I said I would ask you out next time.” he searched inside his jacket for a pretty box.

So. Rika. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you.” he opened the box in front of you and a sparkling silver ring appeared.

Will you marry me?” he looked deep in your eyes. Tears began to form and everything you wanted to say didn't cam out.

I- Yes! Wu Yi Fan I love you too. Nothing would make me even more happy.” he took the ring and out it on your finger. The fans and artist were cheering for you and you stared to cry.

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” the crowd started to chant.

Kris took your waist and pulled you closer. You closed your eyes and kissed those soft lips of him. I was your happiest day. Until now. Even more happy thing are going to happen to you. But you didn't knew inf this moment. Right now counted only Kris for you. You didn't care about the past or your future.

 

But let me tell you how your future is going to be.

You had a wonderful wedding with all the people you loved. You parents traveled to Korea to attend your wedding and the members of EXO, Infinite and your group congratulated you too. The two of you spend your honeymoon at an island and after you came back you had a beautiful marriage. I was more than you could even dream of. You were an popular idol and were married with the man you loved. You had a brother who loved you and friend to go shopping with.

Aah right those two... they were happy too.

Myungsoo and his girlfriend talked calmly with each other and it came out that it was actually just a misunderstanding.

Suho found someone who he loved even more than his little sister and some years later he married her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*sobs*

Maa feeels ~

I'm sorry .. it is a kind of sudden ending …

but I have no clue what I should write...

and I am going to write another story :)