Why are you like this?

Love at first sight is destinated

 

Since you were done with all the broadcasts you and the group decided to celebrate the successful debut with your manager. You all went to a meat house you were last time with EXO. Suddenly entered 12 handsome men the restaurant. You stared with sparkling eyes at one particular face. Your member saw your face and whispered in your ear “Dare to go over there. In front of manager-Oppa and all those people here.”

You looked at her with a disappointed look but understood her argument. You silently sat down again. At the end you decided to write him instead “Enjoy your meat~”

I'll do~ But you have to too! Aigoo I am so proud of my sister~”

You smiled happily and truly enjoyed your meat.

 

The next morning you were called to the CEO again. But this time only you and your leader. You entered the office and saw Kris with his hands leaning against his forehead and Suho staring at a couple of pictures.

Excuse me. You called us.” you and your member bowed.

Sit down and look at the pictures.”

You two took a seat and your leader grabbed the photos. You looked to Suho who had a worried and angry look while Kris was more annoyed. When you looked at the images too you eyes went wide open. It was you while Kris kissed your cheek in the parking lot. You couldn't see that he kissed your cheek but you knew it. Unfortunately the CEO and the fans don't know.

CEO-nim. This isn-” you tried to protect yourself but got cut of by the oldest “Yeah yeah. It isn't like it looks like. Lucky you it isn't fan-taken. A reporter took it and he wants now money for not publishing them. But what were the two of you thinking!?”

You stuttered “I-I It's-”
“It's not her fault... It was from my intention. And it wasn't on the lips. Don't blame her. She actually was against it.”

Fine.” he directed to the two leaders in the room “But you two have to pay attention too. You are responsible for your members.” He sent you and your leader away.

You left the room and got right away hit on the back of your head “Because I told you so.” she scoffed and went to the van. You rubbed your head and run after her.

 

Inside the van you thought you should contact Joon Myeon “Oppa, can we talk later?”

Normally he would response immediately or as soon as possible. But this time you never got a answer. “Maybe he is just busy?” you considered.

 

After you finished all of your schedules you lazily let yourself fall on the bed. You were busy the whole time and even met fans for the first time but everything you could think of was Joon Myeon. So you decided to write another massage “Anyeong~ Were you busy today? Don't overwork yourself! I miss you. Fighting!”

 

Hyung you got a message!” Kai shouted.
“I know.” Suho shouted back.

It's from Rika. Don't you want to answer her?”
“No.”

What's wrong with him?” Kai curiously asked Baekhyun.

Wait.” he ran to his room and came back with his cellphone in his hands. He showed Kai some photos and Kai immediately understood why his leader is like this.

Wait what? Was it on the lips? Are they a couple?” he began to question.

Sht! How should I know? But Kris said I wasn't on the lips. And they are not a couple. Rika is even angry on him. Now don't talk about it any longer!”

Arrasso.” Kai answered.

Pfft. Whatever.” Kris scoffed after listening to the whole conversation.

 

The following days you tried to contact Joon Myeon again and again but never got a response. One day you got the day off and you knew from Kai that Suho has no schedules until tomorrow. So you visited their dorm. Of course you were careful, hid your face and payed attention if someone followed or recognized you. You rang on their doorbell and Chen opened the door for you.

Oppa. Are you already going?” you looked at him since he already wore his shoes and jacket.

Yes. If you looking for Suho-Hyung he is in his room sleeping.”
“Thanks. See you.”
“Bye.” he waved.

It may be your second time visiting their dorm but you didn't know which room belongs to whom. You just randomly knocked at a door and went in.
“Rika? Are you visiting me?” Lay smirked.

Ah. Sorry Lay-shii. Did I disturb you?”
“Yah! We are friends too! Call me Oppa like you do to the others!” he got sulky.

Haha. Sorry Lay-nim” you teased.

Yaah~ Rika-yah~”
“OK OK. What are you doing Oppa?”
“Better. I was just watching some dramas.”
“Oh. Then I wont stop you anymore.” you went towards the door.

If you're looking for Suho's room it's the one next to mine.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's new years eve... and i'm just sitting here ..

writing another chapter..

while everyone is celebrating...

yeeaaah...