More friends

Love at first sight is destinated

 

And like this your trainee time began. You met your members and became friends with them. And you became closer to Joon Myeon. You even became kind of friend who care for each other. A brother-and-sister like relation. The groups debut-date wasn't decided yet. But the name, song and dance. The singing lesson were easy for you but if it comes to dancing you had a lot of problems.

 

One day you failed so miserably that you became very angry on yourself. The teacher said you should take a break. You walked outside to enjoy some fresh air. While you were sitting on a bench in front of the company's building. Suddenly you heard fangirls screaming and the gate went open for a black van to enter. 12 handsome men stepped out of the car and one particular man noticed you sitting there depressed. He walked over to you while the other members are entering the building “Rika-yah? Are you alright? You look upset.”

You looked up to him “I am... I am to stupid to learn this stupid dance... Maybe I shou-” you were interrupted by an tall man approaching you two “Suho! Wher- Oh... Who's this?”

Sorry it was kind of urgent. This is Rika. She's a trainee and a friend.” Joon Myeon answered.

Excuse me little lady. We are kind of busy so I have to steal Suho from you” the tall man said while holding your chin up and winking at you. You didn't noticed the two leaving because you only felt how you started to blush hard.

After dance practice you could hear your stomach whining for food. The members already left so you have to feed yourself. While you went along the streets you noticed Joon Myeon and s are eating in a small restaurant. He noticed you too and gestured with his hand to join them. You wanted to decline first but you remembered you were reeeally hungry. So You walked into the restaurant. Joon Myeon stood up, went over to you and grabbed you wrist to make you seat between him and the tall man from earlier.
“Guys this is Rika. She's my friend and kind of my little sister. So don't even dare to have any bad thoughts.” he introduced you to the members and with his last sentence he glared to the man next to me.

I think she already knows us but I think we should introduce ourselves to her properly.” said one man with a lightly dark skin. They all told me their stage and real name. But only one has to stand out.

I'm the guy from earlier. Your boyfriend you know?” he leaned closer to you. You just blinked nervous at him and though he could hear your heartbeat becoming faster.

Cute.” he chuckled to himself.

Don't be like this Ge Ge!” Tao yelled at him.

I'm Wu Yi Fan. But call me Kris.” the man whispered with his low voice into your ear which makes you shiver.

Alright let's eat!” Chanyoel said cheerfully with his chopsticks in his hands.

You were having a lot of fun this evening. EXO's members were very nice to you and you even exchanged numbers with some of them.

While everyone was having fun Kris was just sitting silent there and drank. You suddenly felt a weight against you. Kris passed out and leaned against you. The members decided to go home. You agreed that you come with them to their dorm so someone would send you home from there.

At the end you stayed for a little longer to play games while Kris was in his room to sleep.

You came from the toilet when you heard groans from Kris's room. You knocked and went in to see Kris having a really bad headache.

Wait I'll get you some water and medicine.” you worried. You putted the glass on the table next to the bed and leaned closer to him to give him the medicine.

Got' cha” he smirked and grabbed your wrist to lean you even closer. Your noses were touching and you struggled to get out of his hold but he was too strong. He gave an evil smile and closed his eyes. With your eyes closed you tried to escape with all your strength. Is he really going to steal your first kiss just like this?

WU YI FAN!” a well known voice shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just wrote 3 chapters in one day...

I should socialize more...

Naaaaah. I'm fine... I think...