Trouble

Love at first sight is destinated

 

Suddenly four eyes stared at you who are lying on each other.

Oppadeul!?” your eyes went wide open. Myungsoo quickly stood up and helped you up. The two men who where frozen until now didn't say anything. Suddenly Kris had a look on his face like he is about to punch Myungsoo in his face. Fortunately Suho noticed him early enough to hold him back and calm him down.

Rika... Can I ask what you were doing?” Suho questioned trembling.

Nothing happened. We wer-” Myungsoo answered for you but got cut off by Kris.

He asked Rika and not you son of a motherless goat.”

Oppa! Don't talk to him like this!” you got angry “It was really just an accident! Why are you like this!?”
“Sorry I were just-” Kris was surprised of your loud voice.

He is my friend! How coul-”

That's enough.” Myungsoo stopped you.

How about we forget this and talk like rational people?” Suho tried to calm everybody down. After you did so you served everyone a drink and you sat down on the ground in a circle.

L, right?” Kris rudely asked.

Sunbae. I debuted earlier than you.”

Pfft. Whatever. Do you see these chains around her neck?” Kris pointed at your troath. Myungsoo followed his finger and noticed two necklaces around your neck.

She said she doesn't have a boyfriend.” Myungsoo shrugged the fact off.

Yeah. But they are a sign for our feelings towards her.” Suho explained.

Both of you!? Ha. What's wrong with you guys?”
“Oppa!” you scolded him.

What? Shouldn't you already decide between those two? Or at least turn them both down?”

Yah! When her heart isn't ready to decide yet?” Suho got louder.

Pfft. Aren't you?” Myungsoo turned to you. You were surprised by the sudden question.

I-I don't know.. I...”
“See. If she can't decide she doesn't think of you in this way.”
“How would you know how she feels?” Kris scoffed. Suddenly Myungsoo stood up and walked towards you. He kneed down to face you and leaned closer to you. You just stared at him confused. He took your face between his hands and kissed you lips. You wanted to push him off but you were to shocked to move. When he thought he is finish he ended the kiss and grabbed the two chains. He brutally teared them off you and threw then on the ground in front of Kris and Joon Myeon.

Because I am her boyfriend.” he stated.

Joon Myeon stared at his present for you and took it. Suddenly he felt his anger grow and couldn't hold it back. With the necklace in his fist he beat the until now proud L in his face.

Don't lie. She would have told us. And I trust her. I already done the mistake to do not so once. So don't lie to us you-” he was about to hit again but he stopped because he suddenly felt two arms wrapping around his body.

Please. Stop it Oppa. I don't want that anybody get hurt because of me again.” you tighten the hug. He slowly calmed down hugged you back.
“I'm sorry.” he whispered into your ear. You looked at him and smiled slightly. Then you let go of him and went to the freezer to grab something to cure Myungsoo's face. You leaned down to him and held the cool-pack against his painful face.

I'm so sorry Oppa. He isn't normally like this. Is it bad?”
“No. It's my fault. I shouldn't provocative them so much. And I'm sorry towards you too. I took your first kiss.”

You blushed “How do you know?”
“Eeeye I am your boyfriend. Of course I know this kind of stuff.” he joked.

Yah~” you whined.

Kris and Joon Myeon just watched you talking and became uneasy until you stood up and walked towards them. You took the necklaces out of the hand and put the back on your neck. Suho watched with a happy smile while Kris had his cool smile on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Woo~

More badass Chapter~

Sorry for the curse word :D
I just searched randomly in the internet and had to laugh a bit to hard at this one >-<