Visiting Umma.

Love at first sight is destinated

 

For a week you wore the bandage but it didn't stop you to perform since you could just hold your mic in the other hand. You only had some problems during fan-sign but you had only to shake hands and sign so it was tolerable. Two days after the incident Suho and Kris didn't perform with the other members because their faces were blue and swollen. On the third day they could cover it with make-up but is was painful to apply it. You tried to contact them both. Every time you got a break or time you would write them a message or call them. But they never answered. You wrote with the other members and they said that their cellphones were confiscated but that the two would worry a lot about you.

One day you got the day off and decided to stay at the dorm since you haven't a day off since the incident. Your members were with their family or friends so you were alone in the flat. Suddenly you got the idea to visit Misses Kim. You grabbed your stuff and took the bus to the house.

 

Aigoo Rika. Long time no see. How is it going? Are you satisfied with your idol life? Why didn't you told me that you are going to visit us? ” your second mother welcomed you.

Nae. I'm fine. Did you heard anything from Joon Myeon-Oppa?”
“Wae? Are you two fighting?”
“No. It.. we..”

However you can ask him himself. He is inside with some members.”
“Really? Ehm... sure.”

 

Rika? Hi. How have you been? Is your wrist alright?” Kyungsoo greeted you. While Jong Dae and Baekhyun stared at your wrist.

Omo did you hurt your wrist?” Umma worried.
“Nae. But it already healed.”

Suho who listened to the whole conversation suddenly stood up from the couch and walked towards you.

Oppa you didn-” you were cut off by a hug from the older one.

Rika. You don't know how sorry I am. I would do everything to return to the past to make this mistake undo. I can't understand why I was such a idiot. I would understand if you don't forgive me but I just wanted you to know that I am very sorry and I feel really bad about this.” you felt his tears falling on your shoulder. You hugged him back since you missed the time with him.

Aigoo how touching. But since when are the two of you a couple.” the woman asked. The members tried to gesture her that they aren't but that didn't stopped her from asking.

Actually..” you tried to explain.

Actually we aren't a couple Umma. We just got closer by the time. And it was my fault that she hurt her wrist.” Joon Myeon explained for you while wiping his tears away.

So you did fight?”
“Ehm.. Kind of..” you rubbed the back of your head.

But it's OK now, right?” you elbowed Joon Myeon and smiled at him cheerfully. His heart began to flutter. Again. Again at the sight of you and your smile. It didn't change

Eh? Ehm. Yes” he snapped back to reality and smiled back to you.

Ugh. Yes. Yes. Cheesy. Cheesy. Can we eat now?” Baekhyun complained.

Right! Rika I cooked. Do you want to eat with us?” Umma questioned.

Yeah. I'd like to.” you smiled at her.

 

After eating you all sat in the living-room chatted and played games. After a while even the games were boring so you decided to watch a horror-movie. You placed yourself on the couch between Baekhyun and Suho. You actually liked horror-movies but you are still scared of them. A scary scene appeared and you covered yourself with the blanket. Joon Myeon giggled from this view and was about to lay his arm around you. But Baekhyun was faster. So you ended up snuggling into Baekhyun's chest whenever it became scary. Joon Myeon looked at you and Baekhyun who sticked his tongue out and became jealous. When the movie ended you left Baekhyun's chest and sat straight again.

I'm not tired yet. Can we play games?” Jong Dae asked.

What do you want to play?” you looked at him curious.

What about 'Truth or Dare' ?” Baekhyun suggested. You thought for a while.
“What? Are you worried? Do you have any secrets?” Jong Dae teased.
“N-no. Ok. Lets play.” you said self-conscious.

OK. The youngest begins.” Baekhyun ordered.

Hm.. I'm asking... Baekhyun-hyung. Truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“Did you enjoy snuggling with Rika during the movie?”
“Wha- Ehm...” he turned red “I- Yes I liked it. She is a friend and I like to snuggle with my friends. Like with you.” he jumped to Kyungsoo and hugged him.

Hyuung~ I understood, OK?”

Hehe. OK. My turn. Rika?”
“Hm... Dare.”
“Eeeye do you have to hide something? Ok... Hm... Play the pepero-game with Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun ordered.

Hyung./ Oppa.” you and Kyungsoo whined in synchronization.

She choose dare~”

Sorry Oppa.” you apologized.

Ok let's bring it behind us.”

Baekhyun handed the chocolat-stick to Kyungsoo and he put it between his teeth. You leaned forward to bite the other end. Baekhyun was more interested in the reaction of Suho and looked to him. He was sitting there using a lot of strength to form two fists. “kekeke babo-hyung” Baekhyun grinned. The faces of you and Kyungsoo got closer and closer. Suddenly Jong Dae thought it would be to boring just like this so he pushed the back of Kyungsoo. You were able to react and you turned your head. But it ended that you gave him a kiss on his cheek. You looked apologetic over to Suho while he just stared at the kissed cheek of Kyungsoo. Who is mouthing 'I’m sorry' to his hyung.

You all decided to stop playing this game and watch TV instead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yaaay~

Some moments with Bacon and D.O ~

Yep... it's 5 in the morning right now...

time to write another chapter sleep.