Breaking News.

Love at first sight is destinated

 

While watching TV Jong Dae, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo fell asleep. Only you and Joon Myeon were awake but you already leaned your head against the shoulder of him due the tiredness. You were about to fall asleep but Joon Myeon spoke up.

Do you want to take a walk with me?”
You sleepily rubbed your eyes “Huh? Ehm.. sure...”

You strolled outside until you reached a river. The two of you sat down on a bench and enjoyed the night view. You leaned against his shoulder again. Everything was so calm and even though you are outside you felt warm.

You know... during my trainee time whenever everything was to much for I came here to eat with Umma and enjoy this view... My heart would automatic calm down.”

You linked your arm with his and snuggled into his side.

But today.. I'm here with you... and my heart won't calm down... because you...”

You stared innocently with your wide opened eyes at the man.

Rika... I like you more than a friend... More than a sister... I love you.” he laughed and looked down to his knees

I- I..” you tried to find words to answer. He sighted.

You don't have to response to that right away.” He looked into your eyes for the first time.

I just want you to know. Because the tomorrow night we are going overseas.”

Oppa...” you let released his arm and hugged him. You both began to get teary.

Don't cry you pabo.” he said while wiping your tears.

You aren't better.” you pouted.

Wait.” he searched inside his jacket for a small box and opened for you.

O-oppa. Thank you. Would you pleas help me?” you put up your hair and he put the necklace on you.

So you won't miss me.” he ruffled you hair.

You stayed there for a while and went back to the house while holding hands. Back in the house you decided to join the others and went to sleep.

 

The next day you all went back to your dorms. Baekyhun, Jong Dae and Kyungsoo still had to pack things for the journey. So only Joon Myeon walked you to your dorm. You were holding hands while entering the building. You suddenly stopped at the sight of a man who leaned against the wall next to the door to your flat.

K-kris-oppa?” you were shocked. He looked up to you and noticed the both of you holding hands. You saw him becoming furious. He stormed towards you, grabbed your wrist and walked towards exit. Joon Myeon was just looking at you confused while your gestured him that you would write him later and he doesn't have to worry. Kris didn't let your wrist go until you reached an ally.

Oppa my wrist hurts.” you tried to calm him down but the raging Kris just pushed you against a wall and leaned closer to you.

Were you together with him the whole time? While I tried to contact you!?” he furiously asked in your face. You gulped and tried to protect yourself.

I-I didn't kno-”

Whatever. Since your are all lovey-dovey with him now I have to make my step too.” he let released you. You tilted your head because of his words. He turned you so that you were facing your back to him. You felt how he put your hair up. Suddenly he noticed a chain around your neck and hissed “This bastard.”

What?”

He didn't answer and put another necklace around you.

Since you already got one you should know what that means.” he turned you back. You just stared at him.

I love you. And I want you to be mine.” he confessed.

O-oppa.. I-”

I don't want to hear it... now...” he stepped back. Only to come closer again and to hold your chin making you looking him directly in your eyes.

I love you. We won't see us for a while but I wanted you to know.. actually before Suho would confess.” he leaned over to kiss your forehead and you could hear his heart beating fast an loud. And you realized yours is doing the same.

 

You went back to the dorm and couldn't even. Everything was just... to much... So you decided to go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aaw... It's confession-time~

hope you liked :)