Goodbye new/old home

Love at first sight is destinated

 

Eh-Ehm nice to meet you Joon Myeon-shii.“ you quickly replied to not make noticeable that you were drifted away for minutes. He smiled sweetly at you and you got this feeling which you couldn't describe. You began to blush and feeling hot.

Rika? Is something wrong? You look sick?” your new manager said while chewing on his meat.

AH. No it's nothing. I'm just not used to alcohol.”
“Then stop drinking. You have to pack your things so you can move to the dorm tomorrow.”

Right...” you looked down. Only to look up again to sneak a peek from this handsome face one more time.

The rest of the evening you were more relaxed and you were even able to talk to Joon Myeon like a normal person.

Woooaah I'm so full. Let's meet again sometimes hyung!” Your manager said while patting his round stomach.

So you can eat yourself trough my wallet?”
“I'll pay next time. You money addicted old man.”

Yah! Don't talk to your hyung like this!”
“Yes, Yes. I have to drive this little girl home.” he pointed at you while you were asleep leaning against the wall next to you.

Joon Myeon help him to carry her to his car.” the older said. Joon Myeon just looked at your sleeping face and chuckled. He lifted you bridal style and you cuddled automatic into his chest. He giggled at this cute view. Suddenly he caught himself staring at you. He mentally slapped himself. He is an idol. He can't have this kinds of feelings. He has to love the fans. And only them.

 

You waked up in a familiar room. You were back at the house of your friends. The door opened and Miss Kim went in “Aigoo our sleepy head waked up? Come down and eat breakfast with us.”

Good Morning Umma~” you yawned. But you decided to stay in bed for more 5 minutes.
“Umma! Hal-aboeji! I'm home!” a known voice yelled. But you didn't mind to react. Until The door swung open. “Yah! Umma! I think some sasaeng fan sneaked inside the house!” he screamed and pointed at your back since you faced your back to the door. You turned around to see who is yelling so loud in the morning. Your vision still blurry but you could clearly see the shocked expression on the face which belonged to Joon Myeon.

Y-yah! Ri-rika-shii?”

You just realized the situation and quickly grabbed the blanket to cover yourself since you're still in your pajamas.

Joon Myeon left the room confused and you get yourself ready to attend everybody at breakfast.

Sit down. Yesterday brought you a man. He told me everything. You have to pack your things. He'll pick you up later.”
“OK... Umma?... Thank you for everything you've done for me.”

Joon Myeon just ate his toast silent while staring confused at you. His mother spoke up “Joon Myeon-ah. I should maybe explain. She's a old friend. She used to visit us every time she's in Korea. You know, I told you about her.”

His eyes wandered off you to his mother with an understanding look now. He then looked back at you “Sorry for earlier.. It's just...”
“I understand. It's OK. No need to worry.” you smiled at him sweetly. “Waaah! It's already 1PM! I've to pack my luggage! Thanks for breakfast Umma.” you stood up and hurried to Joon Myeon's room.

The door rang and you know it was time to go. With teary eyes you said good bye to your friends since you wont see them for a while. Joon Myeon decided to come along because the dorms aren't far away of each other.

 

 

 

 

 

This chapter got a littlershorter than the previous ones...

But it's arlight .. right guys? … guys?