Confession

Love at first sight is destinated

 

It's been a week since the incident and the boys are getting now along. Today you stayed in a hotel in Thailand for the KMF which is going to be held here. In the hotel stayed some more idol groups. But the only ones you were interested in were EXO and Infinite. The night before the festival was very boring for you. So you decided to visit the hotel-room of your Oppa.

Oppa?” you knocked on the door.

Nae.” a low voice called you in.

Anyeong~” you greeted Kris and Joon Myeon. Suddenly you discovered an known man.

Myungsoo-Oppa? What are you doing here?”
“I am special MC with Kris.” he stated.

Aah. So you were practicing.” you sat yourself on the bed.

What are you doing here?” Suho sat beside you.

I was bored~”

So you decided to visit your slaves to play with them?” he teasingly asked.

Yep. Since Kris and Myungsoo are busy. Would you play with me?”

OK. I earlier saw there was a swimming-pool. Do you want to go play there?”
“Yaaay~ Wait I have to change my clothes.”
“OK. We'll meet there.”

 

You wore short pants and a long top. When you reached the pool there were waiting three handsome men for you to join them.

I though you were busy?”
“Naa. Playing with you is more important.” Kris laughed.

 

You were running on the wet floor until you suddenly slipped and you hit your head very hard on the ground. Everything went blank in front of your eyes.

Oppa? Where are you? Myungsoo? Joon Myeon? Kris?” you felt how sad you were. But tears didn't want roll down your cheeks.

You don't want to decide?” you suddenly heard Myungsoo's voice.

Are you only playing with our feelings?” Suho appeared in front of you.

This is the worst kind of person.” Kris appeared next to him.

No. Oppa.. I...” you closed your eyes. When you opened them again you were lying in a unknown white room.

Rika?” a man asked.

You vision was blurry but you knew who called you.

Oppa... What happened?”
“You slipped. You are in a hospital right now.” the other man answered.

Where is Myungsoo-Oppa?”

He was busy. Now don't worry about others. You slept for 2 days.” Suho explained.

So long? What about my members?”
“They promoted without you. Everything is alright. Now rest.” Kris caresses your hair.

You had to stay at the hospital for another day until they released you. The whole time you thought about the words you dreamed. Are you really a bad person because you can't decide between hearts of the men. The day will come when you have to choose.

 

You went to the cafe you went with Myungsoo last time. This time with him again.

Oppa. Do you think I am a bad person?”

Ani. Wae?”
“Hm... forget it. I have to tell you something.” you sat next to him and explained your feelings towards him. Your heart hurt while doing so but it has to be done.

I already knew you would like one of the other two. So it's ok. Don't worry about me.” he ruffled your hair.

I'm sorry and thank you .” you hugged him.

 

Some days later you met with your playmate.

Oppa~ can you give me the bowl please?”

Here you go.”
“Thanks.”

After you finished cooking you sat down and ate your homemade food.

You know. I really like being with you like this.” you munched happily on your food.

Me too. But why are saying it so suddenly?” he tilted his head.

You swallowed your food and your smile vanished “Actually I have to confess something.”

His look got curious. You took the chain with the water-drop symbol off and handed it him.

I love you. But like my big brother. You were always so caring for me and I really enjoy your company and I never want to loose you... but I think I fell in love with someone else.”

You looked on your feet not having the courage to look him in his eyes. You heard the chair moving and looked up. The man walked to you and held you in an embrace. You began to cry in his arms and hugged him back.

I'm sorry... Joon Myeon-Oppa... I love you.” you kissed his cheek. He smiled calmly at you and whipped your tears off.

I love you too. I'm sorry to make you cry.”

You shook your head.

Here. Keep it. It should remind you of my brotherly love since it will never vanish.” he your head.

Thank you Oppa.” you tighten the hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whaaa it's so saaad :(

I totally shipped Suho but you all voted for Kris...

and because I love you more than Suho I decided it this way...