Arriving at your new home

Love at first sight is destinated

 

Ehm.. I think you are looking for me. I am Rika. Are you the one, who is going to drive me to the company's building?“ you said after you left the plane and found the man with the sign with your name. “Aaah Rika-shii. It's nice that I found you. Let me help with your luggage. We are going to head to the company immediately.” said the friendly man smiling.

 

Annyeonghaseyo naneun Rika ibnida.” you introduced yourself to the judges.

They started to look at some papers until one of them spoke up “So, you're the who auditioned online and is now here to audition live again?”

Yes. I'm going to sing Hyolin's One way love. Can I start ?”

Yes, Yes. Please do so. ….. OK. That's enough. Could you dance a little for us?”

Dancing isn't my strength... I'll give my best.” ....

Stop it...i have to say your vocals are amazing. But at the moment we are forming a group which is mainly a dance group... And your dance skill are really lacking... I'm sorry.”

 

With a depressed look you walked out of the building, back to the driver.

Judging your face, it didn't went so well.”

Tears began to form.

It's OK. It was just the first audition. Let me bring you to your hotel and try tomorrow again elsewhere.”

You looked up to him with you teary eyes “Gamsahabnida Ahjussi.”
“Fighting Rika-shii” he cheerfully said while holding his fist in the air.

 

In the hotel room you laid yourself on the bed. Then you realized, you're in Korea! You have to meet old friends who you and your family used to visit during vacations. Quickly you grabbed your phone and tried to call family Kim. “Yoboseyo?”

Anyeong. It's me Rika! I'm in Korea so I thought I could visit you?”
“Rika-yah~ It's been a long time to hear you. Why didn't you tell you are visiting Korea!? Are you staying in a hotel? If you want you can stay with us.”
“Really?... Thank you so much Miss Kim.”
“Yah! Don't call me Miss Kim! Call me like you used to!”
“Alright Umma ~”

Good girl. I expect you tomorrow.”
“Nae~ Goodnight~”
“Goodnight.”

After this conversation ended your sleepiness from the jet lack overcame you and you fell asleep.

 

Ahjussi~ I'm going to visit old friends of mine. Please drive to this address.”

Okey Dokey~ Your mood is so bright today. So happy to see them again?”
“Nae~ Is it so obviously?” you asked while holding your cheeks.

Hahaha it's cute. We should be there soon.”

 

In the moment when the car stopped you jumped out and run in the direction of a certain person. “Ummaaaa~”

Yah! Rika. How do you dare to become so beautiful when I am not around?”
“Haha thanks. But I’m still not so beautiful like my wonderful Umma.”

Wow. Pretty and cute. Why aren't you married yet?”
“Ummaa~ I'm only 18 years old!”
“I know, I know. I'm just teasing you.” She said while pinching your cheek. You both took your stuff and went inside where you told each other what happened during the time where you couldn't see each other.

How is hal-abeoji?” you asked curiously while sipping some hot chocolate.

This old man is fine than ever.”
With a caring look you asked “And what about Joon Myeon?”

... Right... You never met him. When you were here he used to be busy or overseas. This kid is busy like a superstar.”
“Maybe it's because he is one?”
“You already know?”
“Yeah I saw some MV's of EXO and how could I forget this face of his? You showed his pictures every time I was here!” You both laughed.

 

After sharing your stories you both decided to go to sleep.

You can stay in Joon Myeon's room. He won't be back for a while.”
“OK. Thanks Umma. Sleep well.”

You too.”

After settling your things in the room you fell easily asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First Fanfiction. First try. First chapter. Done. Yay ~

What do you think ?

Please tell meeee~