The Plan (Part 3)

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"PERCE! ANNABETH! JASON!" Emma hollered at the climbing wall. She spotted them and immediately ran over to them with her hair in a mess. 

"I know where to go. Let's go. We need to leave by tonight if we want to find them! It's full moon! What better time to find the? Come on! Come on!" Emma said as she dragged them to Cabin Poseidon. 

"Mum gave me a map. It can track anyone dow. I found the gods in this house, and that house belongs to the wolves. Insane but..."Emma took out the map and showed it to them. She pointed to each god to prove it. 

"Mum..." Annabeth mumbled the moment she saw the map. Another child of Athena. 

"Well... We should tell Chiron though," Jason said, pursing his lips. 

"You do know that they'd probably rip us apart in their wolfish form right?" Percy smiled nervously

"Har. Har. Har. News flash! Jackson kills monsters but he is afraid of wolves!" Emma said with oozing sarcasm. 

"Ok. FINE. Let's go!Okay? Let wolfies rip our head off and the quest to never happen. Great. A painless death" Percy screamed, jumping around.  Everyone cracked up.

"Let's tell Chiron that we're leaving soon...I'll go pack first and scout for thing

Percy nodded. "What are we wating for? Let's go!" Percy said as he dragged Emma out, running towards the Big House

"Chiron! Chiron!" Emma said, not wanting to miss the centuar. 

"Emma? Percy? What's the matter?" Chiron said, looking at the two demi

Please log in to read the full chapter