The Prophecy

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

When they set foot on the arena, they saw the demigods crowded around the arena. They couldn't quite make out of what was causing the ruckus. 

"Move aside all of you!" Emma hollered with an authoritive boom. Her voice took over all the whispers and shrieks. The campers scurried to the side allowing Emma and Jason to pass through the crowd. Emma was a friendly and well-respected figure on camp. Everybody admired and respected her due to the fact that she camp to camp at the age of 7, being one of the youngest campers that ever arrived at camp, and has been at camp for the longest along with Annabeth. She was a humble and lovable girl who still had a certain amount of innocence in her despite all that she has been through.The number of achievements she had as a new camper or even later on never got to her. Shedeclined speacial treatment from the other campers, despite her parenting background. Despite being serious during training, when they're not training and just having fun around camp, she was a carefree and free natured young girl. Being the child of three gods was not easy. Everyone expected a lot from her, especially the gods. When she was younger, she stayed on Mt Olympus and she received training from the gods, making her a better fighter than anyone else on camp. 

"Can't be that-" Jason gasped before he could finish his sentence. Emma's eyes widened at the sight. There sat the decomposing corpse of the Oracle.  Emma regained composure and cleared . The Oracle had never left the attic before. She must have a prophecy to announce. A very important one too.

"Leave her be. She will speak when she wishes to.Let's continue training, though pease do avoid hitting her!" Emma announced to the campers. Chiron than came in along with Percy and Annabeth. He flashed an encouraging smile at Emma signalling that he would take over. 

"Thank you Emma. We should continue-" before Chiron could finish, they heard a hiss coming from the Oracle.

"In the fight for power,

The fallen shall rise,

The neglected will turn their backs, 

The forgotten and outcasted will join to

Please log in to read the full chapter