The Meeting

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Emma followed behind her parents. Her parents walked in with extreme grace and pride towards the Big House. Along the way, many demigods bowed deeply in respect to her parents, while her parents acknowleged with a nod. 

"What a surprise..." said Dionysus while looking at the 3 gods that just stepped into the Big House along with Emma. 

"Emma, why don't you go get your brothers and Annabeth?" Chiron smiled at Emma, "I think we have somethings to clarify..." CHiron trailed off while looking at Dionysus. Emma got the signal,and went to get Annabeth and her brothers.

Emma's P.O.V 

I thought about the Prophecy and what it said about 12 others joining us. Who could they possibly be? Unclaimed demigods. It could be anyone! Letting out a frustrated sigh, I walked towards the mess hall to get my brothers and Annabeth. Maybe I should stop thinking so hard. We'll find them. Somehow. 

"Hey Perce? Annabeth? Jason? Mr D and Chiron wants us at the Rec room asap." Emma said looking at Annabeth. 

"He doesn't want us to clean the area while we're still alive does he?" Percy asked shivering slightly.

"No. Defenitely not. It's about the prophecy. Mum and Dads are here though." Emma pursed her lips. 

"Cool. So they know what's gonna happen?" Jason asked. Well, being the son of Zeus meant not really seeing your father often. 

"Maybe.. Beth? You okay?" Percy asked worriedly. 

"Something's not right.." 

I know... Emmasaid through her mind.  

Chiron's P.O.V 

"So.. You have a idea on who The other 12 are i suppose?" Poseidon said, strolling around the room. 

"Yes, I believe Lord Dionysus has an idea on who the other 12 are," I said, bowing slightly. The 12 cubs. Or so they were when i last saw them. Children of Werewolves and the Gods. A mix that has never been seen before, till 19 years ago. The least expected always tend to happen when we least expect it. 

"Remember the 12... ah... slightly different children me, Apollo, Aphrodite, Demeter and a few

Please log in to read the full chapter