Unusual dares and Kids

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Truth." Emma said, returning the smirk Kai had on his face. 

"Who is your current crush? Or do you already have a boyfriend?" Xiumin asked curiously. Emma thought hard. Should she or should she not tell them. 

"Son of Hermes. Crush. You'll see... soon enough," Emma said, not wanting to go into details about Luke. Percy, Annabeth and Jason gave each other knowing looks. 

"Emma, why don't you spin?" Suho said encouragingly. He saw clearly the younger girl's discomfort, and he knew he had to do something before his pack mates prodded on. Emma gave him a small smile, as if to say 'thank you' and spun the bottle. It landed on Chen. 

"Chen Chen!  Truth or Dare?" Emma asked. Chen Chen?  Chen found it cute and unusual,  but kept silent about it. 

"Dare for the real man!" He said proudly. His brother snickered. Real man? Yeah right. 

"Uhr. Someone come up with a good dare for him..." Emma muttered. To be honest, she was never good with this type of things. 

"I dare you to... sit on D.O's lap for 10 minutes and put your arms around his neck while you're at it." Luhan smiled innocently. That’s not very normal...A bit terrifying if we're hanging out with... Percy thought out loud in the "group chat", as Emma and Annabeth laughed. Jason tried to hold it in, he TRIED. The boys were a bit slow to comprehend, but they did, after very long. 

"Oh gods! It's not what you think! We aren't gay! We're just used to it! Bromance? Yeah? We're perfectly straight. Besides, our mate is a lady." Baekhyun blurted out quickly. He did not want Emma to get the wrong idea. 

"So you guys are attached eh?" Jason said, raising a brow. He was relieved that he didn't have to worry about 12 boys going crazy over his sister.

"I guess we're the only two lonely souls here huh Jase?" Emma said sulkily, putting an arm around Jason. Jason nodded and they laughed.

"Let's move on..." Lay said quietly, Chen spun the bottle while sitting on D.O's lap. It landed on Annabeth. 

"Truth or dare?" Chen asked. 

"Dare" Annabeth said firmly. Percy looked at her, 

"I dare you to do a random dance in the craziest way possible." Jason said, trying to keep a straight face, and so Annabeth did. While on the outside, everyone seem to have move on from the previous topic and laughing at Annabeth's crazy dance, they really didn't. 

Hyungggg~ She's getting the wrong idea. Sehun whined

Let it be. She'll find out in time to come... Kris replied. The rest agreed. It was too soon to tell her, they don't know how she may react. 

Besides, we have yet to imprint on her. She may seem to be our mate, but we can't confirm that till one of us imprint on her. Lay said wisely. He hoped that he'd be the first to imprint on her. 

"Oh boys? Before we leave, we just wanted to tell you guys that Yi Jie and Jie En needs someone to take care of them since we're leaving, could you be so kind to do so?" Diana asked as she popped her head through the door, with a sweet smile on her face. 

"Sure thing Mama!" Lay said cheerfully. Two kids than ran into the room, a

Please log in to read the full chapter