We are One! (Part Two)

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

EXO

“EXO! GATHER AT THE DANCE STUDIO NOW!” Kris hollered across the hallway, lazy to go room to room to call all of them. There were 3 levels and 1 basement in the house. The 1st level was the living hall, kitchen, study room and guest rooms.  The 2nd level was where their parents’ rooms were and the last level was where EXO’s rooms were, along with the dance studio and the library.   Soon, the others started to pile in one by one.

“Mother wants us down in30 minutes. We have some... uhm... ‘Special Guests’” Kris said as he glanced at his pack.

“Who are they? How did they find out about us? Do we know them? Are they wolves too?” Chanyeol blabbered quickly.

“Calm down Yeol. Let the poor man speak.” Baekhyun chided as he patted Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Thanks Bacon. I have NO IDEA who they are. I’m not sure about how they found out about us, but they seem to have visited us before. I don’t think we know them, but they definitely know us. Lastly, NO they are not wolves, though they have this aura that demands respect. It seems like they are of high authority...Mother did seem flustered at their visit...” Kris said remembering how his mother had reacted to seeing the man at the door. Her heartbeat increased rapidly.

“I have strong feelings for that lady though...” Luhan said staring at Kris. The woman had radiant beauty. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, though her features kept shifting. “I’m just not sure if my feelings for her are positive or negative...”

“It must be important if mum wants us down there too... Maybe they are family friends?” Lay suggested.

“Maybe... Just don’t let your guards down...”  Suho said firmly while in deep thoughts. “If they show any signs of threat, Luhan, use your powers to control them. “ Talk about war strategies. Luhan nodded.

“Hyung, before we leave could we dance? Please?” Sehun and Kai begged. Maknaes...  but... it’s been a long time since we last danced... Kris glanced at Suho and nodded.

“Alright, just for a while. Like 2 songs... ?” Suho asked Kris.

“Yeah . 2 Songs .” Kris said firmly. Without any other words, they started dancing to different songs. After the two songs, the wolves hi fived each other.

“Can’t believe we still got it in us! WHOOO!” Kai cheered

“We should be going down now.” Kris said standing up and heading towards the door... Little did they know what awaited them.

 

DIANA

Diana swore Dionysus was as radiant as ever. She felt so small in the room filled with gods. If it weren’t for Jon’s comforting arm around her shoulder, Diana swore she would’ve fainted there and then.

Please log in to read the full chapter