Always Keep the Faith

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

He felt his heart tear into half as he stood from a distance, far away from the house of the wolves, observing a male and a female in each other’s embrace, chuckling simultaneously. She was smiling at the taller male. She was giving the smile that she would only give to him when they were together, now she’s giving it to another man. The male who was watching it felt his heart clench and his lips trembled. He knew this would happen. He should have insisted on joining her in finding the wolves! Maybe then that male wouldn’t have imprinted on her and he’d still stand a chance. He’s known her for ages, in fact ever since they were kids. It wasn’t fair that they had just met but they’re already in love! Aphrodite and her games always caused others to feel so ty.

“Son, give it time…” An older male said as he made his way to the younger male whom he had just called his son. The said male turned around to stare at his father. He felt nothing but the longing feeling of being able to spend time with his father. To have a father to be by his side and have man-only conversations with his father and to talk about his crush at camp.

“Father… Finally took the time off to see one of you sons?” The younger male chuckled bitterly. The older male looked at his son grimly.

“I’m the messenger of the Gods, naturally I would be busy.”

“But you had to come now of all times to visit me? How about when I was having a hard time at camp? Have you ever helped me then? No!”

“I’m always looking out for you, son, even when you think I’m not, I actually am. I look out for you the most among all my other children because I care for you. More than you could ever imagine, I even pleaded your close friends and Dionysus and Chiron to keep an eye out for you. I don’t help you when you have a hard time in camp so that you could be the strong man that I KNOW you can be, a man that will be strong even at the darkest of times. I know haven’t been the most expressive and loving father to you, but I care for you more than any other children of mine because you have proven so much to me.” The older man said with a pained look in his eyes. 

“Then what do I do now father? Tell me since you care for me. She can no longer love me. She has a lover now.” The younger male expressed dejectedly. His father patted his shoulder and showed him a small smile.

“Who said that you can’t love her and she can’t love you anymore?” His father asked, rather amused at how rejected his son looked. “Ah… I always knew that with Aphrodite’s blessing, that girl would be a heartbreak girl, if she was born during the Trojan time and was a princess, she could have probably started a war! Well, she already did… Princes from all over were begging to take her hand in marriage; you were one of them... That’s beside the point… Back to you son, you still do stand a chance, you’re just as special as they are.”

“What do you mean by that? I was one of them? I’m just as special as they are? Stop confusing me!” Has Emma lived before, a Trojan Princess in the past? Wh

Please log in to read the full chapter