Little Talks (Part 1)

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Heyy! Thanks for the cool ride!" Emma said chirpily.  KrIs nodded. Annabeth Percy, Jason and Thalia, in particular,  stood there, gawking at the scene before them. It wasn't long till Emma realised what was going on. She rolled her eyes and cleared .  

"They... are hot..." Thalia mumbled. Emma raised a brow. Hot? If Thalia thought they were hot, they must really be hot. Emma never noticed any of that in any guy.... Other than Luke of course. Nobody spoke and there was a long awkward pause.  

"Well, isn't this awkward?  Hey, uhm, Exo dudes? Are you like... going to let us stand here forever or are you guys gonna let us take rest after such a long journey?" Emma laughed awkwardly to push away the awkward feeling she had.

"Yeah! Keep us here and we'll find our own way in." Percy demanded. 

"Uhr. Uhr. Do you wanna go inside our house?" A guy who had extremely big eyes asked. Emma swore he looked like he just got petrified.  

"Uh. No sherlock.  Lead the way..." Jason huffed. "Thalia?  You coming?" Thalia shook her head. 

"I've got to go. I'll see you soon. I promise." Thalia said as she went to embrace her siblings and friends. 

"I'm gonna miss you Thalia..." Annabeth mumbled. 

"I will too Annabeth. I'll always be there for you no matter what. So don't you worry." Thalia replied with a smile. 

"Hey. Say hi to the girls for me pleaseeee~" Emma sang while Percy smiled and waved to her. 

"No problem Em. By the way, tell the love of your life that I said hi" Thalia said with a wink as she stalked off. 

"What love? I don't know what you're talking about!" Emma shouted jokingly after Thalia. Chanyeol tapped her shoulder. 

"Shall we go in?" He asked with an innocent smile that could melt anyone in seconds. 

"Yeah okay." Kris lead the guest into the house and Annabeth gasped loudly. 

"Gosh! This place is beautiful!  Great architecture! " Annabeth sighed dreamily.  

"My ancestors were pretty good Architectures." Suho mumbled. Annabeth turned to stare at him. Grey eyes. Defenitely a child of Athena. 

"You're another child of Athena aren't you? That makes me your sister than... Let's get along well?" Annabeth asked with a warm smile. Being head Counselor for Athena Cabin,  meant that she had to deal with new kids. And new kids meant being nice. So she pretty mich had had a lot of such back at camp. 

"I don't see a reason to reject this. Why not?" Suho shrugged with a boyish smile. Percy could have sworn any girl would have fainted on the spot if they were not immune to such things like Emma and Annabeth are. 

"Hello boys. I see that you have brought friends back?" A woman with elegance and such height and richly curled chestnut brown hair and dark brown walked in, holding hands with a man taller than her, he had brown eyes that had a mischievous glint.  

" Uhm. Yeah ma. This

Please log in to read the full chapter