Accidentally

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

PERCY 

Percy's heart clenched to have heard the little conversation between Emma and Kris. He wished that he could do somethings for her, something to ease her fear and pain. Sometimes, Percy wished that he could make 

her happier. She was still so young, yet her maturity was way beyond anyone else, even probably a 30 year old man. It hurts Percy to say that that's the life of demigods. Growing up faster than you have to. Doing things no other human have to. Seeing what other people wouldn't see on a normal day. Sometimes it was just so unfair, Percy had wondered what he did in the past to deserve such a life. He isn't't hating it or anything, but he really wondered what honourable things he had done in the past to be a child of Poseidon. Life isn't really normal as a demigod. You never was, the moment you were on earth. Everywhere you went, monster were trying to kill you. Not really the most pleasing idea when you are at school and one of the teacher that picks on you the most turns into a monster. That comes from very very PERSONAL experience. Percy looked at Emma and smiled. He was glad to have had a sister like Emma. She was a ball of positivity and influence. She as a great leader and an awesome sister to have. Whenever in doubt of anything, he'd looked for her, even Annabeth consults Emma. He used to be jealous of Emma, but he learned to appreciate her. She appreciates the littlest things in life, smiles even though deep inside she was frowning and worrying about everything life had in store for her. She may seem brave and unafraid of anything, but deep inside she was very scared. 

 

Percy his breath in when he reslised that Emma had been talking to Kris. KRIS, the WEREWOLF. It seemed now, to Percy and based on what the little kids had told them earlier, EXO never really interact with girls their age often. Emma was one of the only girls they had ever interacted so close with. What if Emma falls for them? They were pretty hot and charming, but he wasn't going to approve of 12 teenage hormonal wolfy boys being the mate of his sister. 

Percy felt a hand placed on top of his. The hand that was no stranger to his. 

"I know what you're worryin

Please log in to read the full chapter