Decisions

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"The Prophecy is obviously talking about me..." Emma stated glancing around the room only to make eye contact with Chiron. She glanced at Dionysus. He seemed to be in deep thoughts. 

"You don't happen to have other siblings do you?" Jason asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Defenitely not... I hope..." Emma trailled off looking up at the sky. Dionysus swirled his diet soda in a wine glass. Emma looked at Jason nervously. What if Dionysus knew something about the peophecy? What if it was something bad? Jason smiled "It's alright Ems. You've got us."

"The prophecy may take years to happen. It may not be you Emma.. Though I highly doubt it..."Annabeth said. 

"Well, if it is, it's defenitely Percy, Annabeth, Jason and Emma. 

'The daughter of brothers and the lady of youth will not fight alone. 

She will be joined by her siblings and the daughter of wisdom.' I mean, it has got to be her. Who else could it be?" Luke said while looking over at Emma worriedly. Luke had always seen Emma as a younger sister and had always looked out for her.

"Sounds like a plan... But what about 12 other children unclaimed and outcasted will join her. That could be any bloody demigod who has yet to be claimed!" said Connor with a dramatic sigh. Travis rolled his eyes and slapped Connor's forehead. 

"It's a prophecy for a reason Connor!" said Clarisse. 

"I have an idea of who they are Emma Rose. I beleieve the other gods do to. That should be it for today! Meeting dismissed!" Hollered Dionysus

 

Dionysus P.O.V "12 unclaimed children..." it keeps ringing in my head. When suddenly I thought of it. Demi werewolves. They've never been claimed by their Godly p

Please log in to read the full chapter