The First Encounter

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Trees around her didn't make things any easier for her... at all. She was running. They were coming for her. They were chasing her. With every contact her bare feet made with the rough ground, they were getting closer to her . Wolves... Was all she could think. Low growls came from the wolves. It's a forest. Where there is a forest, there is a lake. Got to find a lake. She tried summoning lightning, it hit a nearby tree. It didn't slow the wolves down. She turned and saw a big black wolf getting closer to her. She saw blurry figure zoom pass her sides. She kept running. She kept summoning lightning. She summoned for roots to form a barrier, but somehow, they got through. She was being hunted. She was prey. She flew up. Only to land on a branch. She dug into her sack where she kept all her necessities and got her bow and hilted her daggers at the side of her jeans. Before she could raise her arrow, the tree shook, she lost balance (which was not expected), and landed on the ground with both her feets. Thank the gods for her trainings over the years. She looked around her. She was surrounded by wolves. 12 wolves. Must be a pack she thought to herself. She reached for her dagger, only to get pushed aside by a big black wolf wth icy blue eyes. 

"Ems'! Ems'! Wake up it's time for cabin inspection!" Emma groaned and woke up, face to face with her older brother, well 1/3, older brother, Percy Jackson. 

"Gods... I had the weirdest dream ever. You won't believe what I dreamt of Perce," Emma groaned as she got up to head to the bathroom to prepare herself for the day. 

"Was it bad? What's it about? Did you just have peek of the future again?" Percy bombarded her with questions.

"Honestly? I don't know. It seemed so real..."

"What's it about?"

"Wolves. A pack with 12 of them. They were chasing me in a forest. My powers didn't have any effect on them. It keeps getting deflected... It was as if they had powers... "

"Don't worry 'bout it, come on let's just go do the Cabin Checks... I'm pretty sure ours is clean since we cleaned it last night..."

"You do remember how a demigods dream is never really just a dream right Perce? But well, yeah let's just go, we'll continue the conversation later." Said Emma as she grabbed her stuff and headed to cabin 1. 

"Well, it's clear who's gonna be doing duty for the week..." Percy trailed off looking around Aphrodite's cabin.

"Yup. The last cabin is

Please log in to read the full chapter