Midnight Encounter with Wolves (Pt 1)

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Geez, weren’t they cheerful?” Jason mumbled. Annabeth sighed. “We did invade their territory Jason. Naturally, they would be protective over their territory. Like how the gods are protective over their areas and weapons.”  Emma kept silent as she thought about what Luke had said. They had showed interest in her. She hoped that it was not what she thought it was.

“So... We’re gonna sit here for a bit more? We’ve got 30 minutes till midnight.” Percy asked.

“We should start moving out. Annabeth, as we draw closer, I want you to hold onto Percy and Jason with you invisibility cap.” Emma said. They were heading towards the area they met the wolves, again. Percy had that spot marked out with a red cloth he had brought along.

“How are we gonna meet them though? They’re in their wolf form. How do we… Talk to them?” Percy asked as he clicked his Riptide (sword).
 

“I’ll be the bait.” Emma said as she zipped her bag after taking out her daggers.

“You’re not going to make that dream come true Emma.” Annabeth said firmly.

“I’ll be fine Beth. Besides, you guys will be with me, only difference is, you’re invisible. Besides, my brothers wouldn’t let those boys lay a finger on me.” Emma said with a reassuring smile.

“But-“

“No buts’ Annabeth.  I’m going to be fine. I’ll find my way out. Remember, I have the blessings of all the gods. I got the power!” Emma said jokingly. This made Annabeth smile a bit. Jason and Percy had been watching and worrying silently. Their little sister could be so annoying, but they couldn’t imagine life without her.

“Guys. Your thoughts are annoying me. A bit too loud don’t you think?” Emma said, hugging her brothers. “Geez. Things that I go through, every time I go on an adventure…” Emma mumbled to herself. They walked a bit more, joking along the way about things that the other campers do.

“We’re approximately 50m away from where we met them.” Percy said, as he went to the tree to untie the cloth.

“How much longer do we have?” Emma asked Percy.

“5 minutes.”

“Annabeth? Invisibility time. I’ll go towards the area first. Jason try to fly above us. They might smell you. I’ll keep walking if they aren’t there. “Emma said as she started walking. Annabeth sighed as she held onto both Percy and Jason.  Emma soon stood at the very area where she first met the boys.  Emma! Behind you! Percy shrieked in his head. Low growls could be heard. Emma turned around slowly, placing her hand at her dagger. Emma saw 12 wolves revealed to her one by one. Emma gasped as a caramel brown one started walking towards her. She backed away slowly but eventually hit the tree. The wolf reached her feet and all Emma could do, was stare at it. The wolf rubbed his head against Emma’s lap and sighed. Emma giggled as she his head. Slowly, some of the wolves crowded around her and sat near here.

“Cold on the outside, warm on the inside.”Emma said as she patted a snowy white wolf with blue eye head.  Aww Emma and little lost in love puppies! How adorable! Annabeth said jokingly. Emma rolled her eyes as she straightened herself.

“I’m looking for a house around here. Do you guys, by any chance know where it is?” Emma asked the wolves, as she continued to them. “It’s really important… I need to find these 12 boys who are children of the gods. They are the only hope the world has to survive against the wrath of the rising evil… The Titans.”Emma said softly. She certainly did not want to scare them off.  A balck wolf with icy blue eyes stood up and slowly changed into a human form. It was that scary guy called Kris earlier.

"Oh Gods!" Emma shrieked as she covered her eyes. There stood Kris, . Jason imme

Please log in to read the full chapter