Turn Outs

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"That was fun..." Percy mumbled quietly,  looking at the two kids who were sleeping on the couch, snuggling with one another. Turns out, they had so much fun playing with the 4 demigods that they fell asleep. Jason and Percy had to carry them to the couch to lay them down as the kids had been clinging onto Emma for so long, her legs got numb and she couldn't stand. 

"Sure was. For kids, they definitely have high intelligence. Higher than their brother and his friends..." Annabeth laughed, thinking of Chanyeol. 

"And they tell really interesting stories..." Jason snickered, imagining Chanyeol wearing a dress and a ribbon in his head as a kid just cause his mother always wanted a daughter, and therefore made Chanyeol turn into one, for just a while. 

"Yeah. I think that they love Emma more than their brother now though..." Percy smiled, remembering how they clung onto Emma and never let her go, talking to her with pure excitement that twinkled in their eyes. It had only been thirty minutes, but Emma had certainly gotten really close to them. All this while, Emma kept silent.  

"Someone's going to pay us a visit. Someone very dark. I can sense it, tomorrow noon," Emma said lowly, "We've got to tell the boys. We don't know what this someone may want from us. We need to tell them, but later. When I see more things. " Head counsellor Emma was kicking in. Emma could see bits of the future. But they weren't anything at all like Prophets and all. They were clear, factual things that fate is going to make happen. 

"Yeah... Emma you do know about wolfs and their way of choosing a mate and all right?" Annabeth asked uncertainly.  Emma nodded. Same topic as Luke huh? 

"From what Yi Jie and Jie En said, they aren't exactly close to girls..." Jason said, creasing his brows in concern. 

"Guys, I know where this is heading towards. I get it, and I appreciate your concern. Really, I do. But I think we need to see that it CANNOT be helped... Aphrodite decides this. If I am, I am. I can't help it. We can't help it. No one can. Well, only Aphrodite..." Emma said, breathing in deeply. It rea

Please log in to read the full chapter