Forest of Dean

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Looks like the one back at camp..." Annabeth mumbled and sighed. How was Malcolm coping now? How was everyone back at camp? Were there any attacks? 

"Yeah. Camp. Let's finish this soon and hope nothing happened while we were gone. Don't wanna miss the show do we?" Emma said as she looked for a house amongst the lush green. 

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" Jason said with the sarcasm dripping all over that statement. What does throught Emma's head sometimes? Seeing your house get destroyed? Yeah i totally wouldn't miss it for the world! 

"I can hear you Jason. Geez. With us, we might win~ You never know! Sheesh." Emma mumbled while Percy and Annabeth laughed. THAT was what they call a typical day at camp. Siblings arguement and blah. It was good that they still had this in them even though they are part of a prophacy that may kill them. 

"Right. Back to this, uhm, we have like... 1 1/2 hour till midnight. Wanna land here and from here on, travel by feet?" Percy breathed in deep;y, trying to calm himself as he spoke. 

"Okay Captain Saltwater!" Emma said, saluting to Percy. Percy rolled his eyes while blackjack snorted as they got the Pegasus to dive down, into the forest.

"Thanks guys! We'll call you again..." Percy said. All of them patted their pegasus 

No prob boss! Catch ya later! Blackjack  neighed.

"Emma, you wanna check your map?" Annabeth said as she looked around. She felt as if someone was watching them. 

"Yeah. Gimme a sec.."Emma rummgaed through her bag.

I think someone's watching us. Weapons on stand by! Annabeth screamed through her mind.

There is. I saw a shadow. 

"Guys~ You might wanna check you weapons! Κάποιος παρακολουθεί! (Someone is watching)" Emma said cautiously as she scanned the map. Kris at me. Tao at Percy. Kai at Jason. Suho at Annabeth. Lay beside Kris. Sehun with Kai. Luhan and D.O with Tao. Chen and Xiumin with Suho. Baekhyun and Chanyeol by the borders. Emma told them telpathically. 

Suho Hyung! It's that cute girl from earlier! 

"What the fudge?"  was all Emma said. 

They could be the 12 we're looking for! They're the only ones who live here! Percy told emma telepathically. 

"The 12 of you surrounding us! Reveal yourself!" Emma said calmly. The four of them readied their blades as the boys stepped out one by one...

"What do you want?"A tall boy with a cold stance asked. 

“Us? Oh nothing

Please log in to read the full chapter