We are One! (Part One)

Love at War (Deleting Soon)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A tiny bit of the boys that will be edited before we continue Part 2 of the plan. Pls subscribe and share this if you love it!!! Thankiew:3 two more days before cny break... are u ready? Cause if you're ready come and get it nananana nananana 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sound of ripping could be heard from outside the house. Growling and howling were the sounds that one could here drawing closer to the house if they came at the right timing. The house was no ordinary house. The house was a house located in the middle of nowhere in the Forest of Dean. It was the house of generations of Werewolves of the same bloodline.

"Hyung! Chanyeol hyung burned the tips of my shirt! Again! " a blonde boy with whined tugging onto a much taller male's shirt.

"Sehun! Stop whining so much. You're a wolf for gods sake. Act like one! Your hyungs won't always be here for you! What is your mate going to think of you?" A woman who looked like she was in her mind thirties chided. The whining blonde, Sehun, pouted and walked away.

"I worry for the young one there my son. He doesn't seem to have... toughen up..." the woman trailed off as she looked at the pack leader. Her son. Her pride. The one whom his godly father was so proud of. The man she loved. The one who isn't her mate, but the man she loved. Till this day, despite having already finding her mate, she felt so in love with the god. The God of Wine to be exact. She knew from tye moment she met him, there was something speacial and indescribable about him. Having had his son, she felt as if it was a blessing in disguise. Something about him she could keep close to her. Something she loved so dearly. Of course there were other gods who had children together with people like her. People who could turn into wolves at night or whenever they felt like it. The 12 boys whom she watched grow up. The boys whom she treated like her own sons. They were her pride. Exo. They've never met their godly parents before. All their lives they thought that their birth parents and step parents were their real parents. Lies... was all she could think of. There was rapid rapping at the front door.

"I'll get it." she said smiling at the 12of them, and her mate, Jon. The rest of their parents had gone on vacation, but she

Please log in to read the full chapter