By Your Side

By Your Side

It didn’t seem long until the Bangtan Boys came back with IHOP bags. Jungkook was still holding onto you tightly and you enjoyed it. Just as you thought last night, he fits perfectly.

“Sorry did we take long?” asked Rap Monster.

“Not at all… that was really quick!” replied Jungkook.

“Haha Jin here is quite the driver!” said Suga.

“What can I say?” shrugged Jin. J-hope and Rap Monster grabbed the bags and placed them on your coffee table that was centered in the middle of room and started opening it. J-hope completely fell in love with the smell and kept sniffing all of the foods. You smiled at J-hope’s silliness and looked at Jungkook.

“Exactly what are you doing?” asked Jungkook.

“Simple… falling in love with the scent!” said J-hope.

“But speaking of falling in love…” said Rap Monster, “ are you and ___ dating?” You looked surprised. You wanted to say you wanted to but you weren’t official and afraid of what Jungkook might say.

“Yeah we’re dating!” said Jungkook confidently. You turned around to face him, pushing him away for a bit but it made both you and Jungkook upset.

“We are?” you asked him.

“Aren’t we? I mean it seems like it and I don’t mind. I actually want to date you…” replied Jungkook. You blushed a bright red and started fanning yourself.

“Aaaaaaayyyyeeeeee she’s blushing! Dude you made her blush!” Suga said excitedly.

“Yo dude don’t embarrass her” said V.

“But still it’s been a while since I’ve seen a girl blush” replied Suga.

“But you make girls blush all the time!” said V.

“With what”

“Uh your rapping skills?”

“Oh like this?” Suga starts rapping. He goes on steady then the rhythm of his rap starts to increase in pace and it was very entertaining. Here and there the other boys were enjoying Suga’s freestyle. You heard a lot of “OOHHH”s and “AYE!”s and the mood really lifted up the room.

“That was incredible! So that was why so many girls like you guys” you said while hugging your knees.

“I believe they like me more” said J-hope.

“Oh and what is your specialty?” asked Jungkook.

“Watch this…” J-hope stood up and walked over to an open area in your room. He starts wiggling his arms,  popping, locking, it was all just nice and neat. Your body also tries to incorporate his moves in tiny ways and it made Jungkook happy.

“You’re so cute…” Jungkook said as he scoots over next to you. Your heart starts racing again as he gets closer to you and made you blush all over again.

“How was that?” J-hope asked towards you.

“I like it!” you said happily.

“Hey wait I can dance too!” Jungkook said in panick.

“No way!” said Rap Monster.
“You can sing, you can rap and now you can dance?!” V said in surprise.

“Uhhhh I guess?” Jungkook replied.

“Show us!” you said. Jungkook looked at you with one of his eyes twitching.

“Uh… okay… uh…”

“Hang on how about we try this out!” said Rap Monster. He gestured his hand for the boys to stand up and get in formation. Jungkook looked a little confused but filled in the empty spot. Soon, Rap Monster started speaking and afterwards came in Suga with his rapping. The dancing seemed so complicating but it looked like Jungkook was dancing fine.

After J-hope’s part, Jungkook steps in and starts rapping. His gestures were looked very “bad boy” and you really enjoyed it. You started to clap at Jungkook’s part as he goes along with the dance routine but overall they were great!

“That was so fantastic! I haven’t seen such a great group in a while! I don’t understand why you’re all still here you should all be singers now!” you said.

“If we were…” said Rap Monster.

“Will you be our number one fan?” asked Suga.

“Actually… more like MY number one fan?” Jungkook asked as he steps in front of Suga.

“Wait… Jungkook…” said V.

“So… does that mean…” said Jin.

“Are you joining us?” asked J-hope. Jungkook nodded happily and the boys went very wild. They jumped on Jungkook and started giving him hugs and V jokingly kisses him on the cheek.

“Ew why would you do that!” shouted Jungkook.

“Dude it’s a joke haha” said V.

“In that case….” Jungkook turns V around and slaps his behind.

“Woah there!” said V. Just then a knock came on the door. You finally jumped out of bed and walked over to open the door. The boys in the back were still enjoying themselves and  the wonderful mood was still up. When you opened the door… it was the landlord.

“Oh good morning!” you said.

“Listen…” the landlord said with a frown.

“Uhm what’s up?” you asked. The sad emotion that the landlord had brought made the boys settle down and get serious.

“I don’t think you can stay here anymore…” said the landlord.

“Wait…”

“I can’t keep coming back to ask you when you’ll pay your rent…”

“Look I’m getting paid again this week! Please give me another week!”

“I’m afraid I can’t… I’ve waited too long… I’m sorry. please pack your things, you’ll be leaving tomorrow…”