By Your Side

By Your Side
The entire night you didn’t sleep. So much worry went through your head and you decided to skip school even though Jungkook said that he would take you that morning.
The clock passed the first bell to when first period would start and you just waited in your bed to see where Jungkook might be at. Minute after minute, hour after hour you waited patiently for him but there were no calls or text messages that made your phone vibrate. Until…
“Uh yeoboseyo?” you started.
“Hey! It’s Rap Monster… listen Jungkook wants to apologize that he wouldn’t take you to school today but we’ll be over…” said rapmonster.
“Except for Jungkook!” called out J-hope in the back.
“Oh and Jungkook won’t be able to make it for some reason but he told us to keep you company today if you don’t mind…”
“No not at all.. but wh-“
“Don’t ask why… he’ll explain everything tonight…”
“Uh I see…”
“Are you home?”
“Yes?”
“Great you should open the door now…”
“Wait what?” The door was being knocked on by Rap Monster and when you opened it with the phone still in your hand you were very much surprised stood Rap Monster with the other guys holding balloons and flowers plus a cake. “It’s all from Jungkook” said Rap Monster.
“Wait it’s not even-“
“We don’t know what it’s for either but he told us to give it to you…” said Jin.
“Can we go in?” J-hope asked holding the cake.
“Uh sure I guess…” you replied. You held open the door for everyone to come in. each member comes in holding an object and taking off their shoes at the same time then set the object down on the table. one after the other came in balloons, more and more bouquets, then a large cake that said “I love you ___” in fine penmanship.
“Listen..” started Jimin.
“Something kinda happened at the entertainment…” said Suga.
“Which is why Jungkook isn’t here…” said J-hope.
“wait what happened?” you asked.
“It’s best if Jungkook told you…” said Rap Monster.
“But he wants us to tell you that he loves you very much and that nothing will get in between you two…” said Suga.
Suga’s words frightened you. You looked at the table covered gifts and became even more worried than ever. You were thinking, “did he find someone already?... is the company making him date someone whose also within the company?... did his mother interfere again?... what did the manager?...” so many thoughts going through your mind made you feel so sick inside. You started to grow dizzy and felt a little sick.
“Oh and Jungkook told us to make breakfast for you…” said V.
“Except none of know how to…” said J-hope.
“But I do” Jin said, “sit down I’ll make breakfast…”
The boys sat down, however you stood with your hand over your head and clutching onto your hair. Your dizziness was getting worse, the room started spinning, you see the boys panicked and jumping off the floor to catch you. Then… it went black.
A few moments later you find yourself on a hospital bed with the 6 boys surrounding you. You sat up and leaned against your pillow with still clutching onto your hair.
“What happened?” you asked.
“You fainted…” said V.
“Yeah… luckily V caught you before you hit the edge of the table…” said J-hope.
“And we called Jungkook…” said Rap Monster.
“Jungkook? What did he say?” you asked.
“He said he’ll be coming soon…” said Rap Monster. You sighed then hit your pillow with your back and leaned against it. The boys sat down to calm themselves and rubbed their foreheads to relieve themselves as well.
Those minutes as you waited for Jungkook suddenly turned to hours and you started to worry more than when you woke up. The doctor soon comes in to give you the diagnosis and it didn’t seem really bad. All he said was that you were stressed, you had anxiety in you, causing you to faint. He also came in with a cart full of food for both you and the other Bangtan Boys. “I hope you enjoy! It’s the hospital’s finest!” said the doctor.
“Thank you doctor…” you said.
“Dang where’ s Jungkook!” yelled Rap Monster.
“It’s taking him forever to get here!” yelled V.
“Just forget it…” you said.
“Hey… don’t be like that… you’re not just gonna drop it on him now are you?” asked Jimin.
“I don’t know… I just wanna talk to him…” you said.