By Your Side

By Your Side
Such harsh words from his mother made your heart hurt more than the first time she came in with angry words. Jungkook was speechless and so were the rest of the boys, including the manager.
“Now Miss Jun…” started the manager, “I’m afraid you can’t do that. It is his choice whether he would like to resign or not…”
“He will most definitely be resigning. Hand me the contract I’ll do it for him” replied Jungkook’s mother.
“Like I said…. You can’t do that” said the manager.
“LET THE BOY DO WHAT HE WANTS!” came in a man of a deep voice. Jungkook looks up to see the man so did everyone else.
“What are you doing here?!” shouted the mother.
“I heard our son singing and rapping and I heard this band is very successful. I wanted to come and congratulate him myself but looks like you beat me to it didn’t you” replied the man.
“Appa…” said Jungkook.
“Hey son! How are you?” his father said hugging him tightly.
“it’s been a while! I’m so happy you’re here!” Jungkook said.
“ENOUGH! How dare you interrupt us like this! You left us why do you care now?!” shouted the mother.
“I left because of you. You wouldn’t let me have our boys and kept them to yourself. You’re unfair. At least let me see my youngest become something he wants to do.”
“You have no right1’
“But I am his father. go home and ruin your life instead of our son’s. you never know, you might need his help someday.”
“As if that’ll ever happen! Jungkook you are to follow what I say! I don’t want you to end up like your father!” shouted his mother.
“Eomma either way I wasn’t going to follow your plan in the first place. I’ve had enough trying to bear with every harsh words you tell me, every slap across the face and pinch on the ear, I’m sick of it all. You’ve raised me right mother I will admit. You’ve taught me to become a person who knows the difference between right and wrong. You’ve taught me to be a strong individual who would only look at success rather than failure. You’ve taught me to be someone who is not like you…” replied Jungkook.
“Dang deep again! I could never say that to my mom like that!” said Suga in the back.
“Seriously I would get hit or kicked out of the house if I said that” Jimin said scratching his head.
“Yaena you were also once like this precious girl back when we were dating. You only consider yourself high class since you married me. I’m sorry to say but you’re still a commoner at heart. And soon Jungkook’s wife will become someone of pure heart with a higher status than you ever will receive…” replied Jungkook’s father. Jungkook’s mother blinked a few times as tears were forming around her eyes. The next time she a blinked, an actual tear fell off and slid down her cheek, ruining her make up. “Now go before you make matters worse. Leave our boy alone. Let him be happy…” finished the father.
Jungkook’s mother threw a tantrum and threw her bag to the ground. She slapped Jungkook’s father across the face, picked up her back then left. “Well looks like she won’t be coming back for a while…” said Jungkook’s father.
“Appa thank you so much! You’ve saved my life!” Jungkook said in pure happiness.
“I wanna see you successful and grow up happy. Your hyung does  call me from time to time to tell me how much he regrets not talking back to your mother. You’ve made the right decisions so I am most definitely proud of you!” Jungkook’s father replied, “And is this your girlfriend?”
Jungkook nodded and brought you out to have his dad have a good look at you. “My she’s very beautiful. If I were young I would have chosen her also” chuckled his father.
“Dad that’s just weird…” said Jungkook.
“Hello Mr. Jun I’m Rap Monster. This is J-hope, Suga, Jin, Jimin, and V and we’re Bangtansonyeondan” Rap Monster said while shaking Jungkook’s father’s hand.
“So I’ve heard! I enjoy your music I think I’m starting to like rap haha!” replied Mr. Jun.
“Haha dad it’s good to see you again. But we need to head out for a fan sign and we’re already late…” said Jungkook.
“Aw dangit and I missed the first three periods!” you said.
“Take a break today miss… I’ll send a note to your school or pretend to be your father. haha” Mr. Jun replied.
“Really? Thank you so much sir!!” you said in happiness.
“Anyway jagiya I’ll see you later ^^ I’m off tomorrow so I’ll be sure to come by tomorrow and take you to school ok?” Jungkook said.
“You two are way too adorable” giggled Mr. Jun as he squeezed his cheeks like Jimin. Jungkook sighed at his father’s giggity action and shook his head.
“Anyway I ahev to go now ^^ have a wonderful day!” Jungkook gives you a peck on the lips where everyone watched the boys were giggity all over again and so was the manager and Mr. Jun.. when Jungkook let go you suddenly felt empty and stood at the same spot as you watched him leave to to go the fansign. Mr. Jun stood beside you with crossed arms and smiled.
“I’m happy you’re with my son” Mr. Jun started,
“Sir I feel very honored to have his heart. He really is one of a kind” you replied.
“Haha indeed he is. Listen, don’t call me sir or Mr. Jun. just call me dad if you wish! I mean you do have a father right?”
“Yes I do but they live somewhere else here in Korea so I don’t get to see him much…”
“Then I’ll be your fatherly figure until you see him again. Is that alright?”
“Uhm I suppose so… sir… er… dad, thank you.”
“Hm? What for?”
“Accepting mine and Jungkook’s relationship. I was afraid that his parents might not accept me since I in fact am a commoner. I didn’t think that you would accept our relationship.”
“Don’t worry about his mother. Just as long as it’s from my approval you’re all good! When you and jungkooki are with me you don’t need to worry. Under you and my son’s relationship, I’ll be by your side…” his last words were very much like Jungkook’s. it made you smile, it made you happy.