By Your Side

By Your Side
As Jungkook’s mother stormed off into making her way to the entertainment, you quickly followed her to see what might happen to Jungkook. You were so worried at what might happen you were stricken with fear as the mother gets closer and closer to the entertainment centers.
“WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME YOU FILTHY COMMONER!” shouted Jungkook’s mother. You stood frozen, a few feet away from Jungkook’s mother. She then continues to walk down the street where several entertainment centers were settled. She walks in to each and every entertainment center to look for Jungkook. She first walks into SM, then Pledis, then YG, then CUBE and TS. After looking into each one she finally stops at BigHit.
Jungkook! JUN JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!” she shouted. The staff in the building grew quiet and just stared at Jungkook’s mother. “WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?! DO YOUR STUPID JOB!” she yelled. You soon walk in to see her standing in the middle of the lobby yelling for Jungkook. Jungkook then came out of the elevator with the rest of Bangtansonyeondan and their manager Mr. Jung.
“JUN JUNGKOOK!!!!” shouted his mother. Jungkook looked up to look around who called him but only saw you. “JUNGKOOK YOU STUPID BOY!” she yelled again. Jungkoook’s eyes shifted from you to his mother and grew in shock.
“EOMMA!” he yelled. His mother stars stomping towards him and grabs him by the ear.
“WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN BE IN THIS SILLY MUSIC INDUSTRY?! IF YOU WANTED TO BE A MUSICIAN AT LEAST MAKE IT SOUND LIKE MUSIC RATHER THAN THIS STUPI RAPPING!” she yelled.
“Excuse me…” Rap Monster tried to in.
“Child have you parents ever told you nont to into conversations between a mother and her child? Do you even have parents?!” shouted Jungkook’s mother.
“Well that was a bit harsh…”
“Jungkook’s aunt please there is no need to yell” said his manager.
“Aunt? AUNT?! I AM HIS MOTHER YOU LOW LIFE HOW DARE YOU CALL ME HIS AUNT!” she shouted once more.
“EOMMA THAT’S ENOUGH!”  Jungkook yelled while pushing her hand out of the way to let go of his ear.
“How dare you! First I see you living with a commoner and now you signed up for an entertainment you never told me about?!”
“Either way you won’t accept it! You never let me have any choices! Tell me are you the most happy when I’m not?!”
“It’s called mother knows best you low life kid! Why do you act like one of these people have no potential?! I raised you right! Your father didn’t know the difference between right and wrong so you better be glad I even sacrificed myself to raise you!”
“Mother!”
“Miss Jun that’s very harsh! Please stop!” you yelled as you ran over to Jungkook. Jungkook happily sees you running towards him and stepped in front of his mother to hold you and keep you away from his mother.
“You mean to tell me you’re dating this poor child?! I bet you she can’t even pay her rent and has to go around and beg for money!”
“I’m not like that! I don’t beg for money I work to keep myself living!”
“Who told you that you can raise your voice at me?! once again it’s all informal! Did YOUR parents teach you to become this way?! Or did you have any parents at all?!”
“My parents taught me right and taught me how to be strong!”
“Shut up you helpless girl! Jungkook are you dating her?!”
“Yes mom I am” Jungkook replied.
“WHY! WITH WHOSE PERMISSION DID YOU GET TO DATE SUCVH A POOR GIRL WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY OF THE SAME STATUS AS US! IS THIS YOUR TYPE?!”
“The girls you have me attend arranged dates with do not fit into my expectations of girls. There’s a reason why I chose to date ___, she’s what I define perfect.”
“You’re an idiot Jungkook! Come, you are going back home with me and you will go to school there instead of staying here with people who can influence you to become one with no potential!”
“Mother I am successful here. I am not like hyung who has to follow everything you do then grow up unhappy. He tells me he feels unsuccessful because he can’t do what he wants. You’re only pushing us to do things you wish for us to do, rather than letting us become our own persons…”
“Dang that was deep Jungkook…” said V.
“Seriously that should be a part of our next song” said J-hope. Jungkook’s mother looked towards the rest of the boys and shook her head.
“You’ve given me more headaches than your brother. You’ve given me more heartache than your father.  Either way you are coming home with me and I will make sure you grow up the way you’re supposed to!” said Jungkook’s mother.
“No mother you’ve done enough!” replied Jungkook.
“Fine… then I will stay here and teach you here. You are no longer going to be a part of this group, and you are most likely not going to date ___. Your new arranged date is tomorrow at 6. If you disobey me, I will make sure that ___ will not be here the next day.”