By Your Side

By Your Side

“Now who is she?!” yelled Jungkook’s mother. Jungkook grew panicked and turned around with a red face.

“Eomma it’s not what you think!” yelled Jungkook.

“How dare you yell at me like that!” Jungkook’s mother replied. She pushed Jungkook away and walked inside and when she did she looked around. Her expression showed disappointment and just glared at everything laid in the room.

“What is this? You call this a kitchen?” his mother asked. Just as you were about to speak, Jungkook looked at you with a finger placed in front of his lips indicating you should stay silent. “ANSWER ME!” yelled the mother.

“Eomma it’s a small home at least the kitchen is in good condition!” yelled Jungkook.

“Oh?! And how would you know? Have you cooked here before?!”

“Yes I have and I will admit this kitchen is better than the one at home.”

“You have no say! You never cook! How dare you even try to cook here when you don’t know how!”

“I do you just never see me cook.”

“Ugh you absent minded boy! Why did I raise you!” At the mother’s harsh words you wanted to cry. Jungkook looked like he was already used to it but you knew he felt hurt inside. Soon you grew afraid as the mother starts walking towards you. “Now who are you?”

“Eomma that’s my friend!” Jungkook said.

“I never told you to answer! Now you answer me. Who are you and why did Jungkook sleep here instead of his own rusty apartment?” You froze in shock and your eyes were glued on her. You started to heat up and you felt nervous with his mother standing before you.

“I-I…”

“Just say it! Haven’t your parents ever told you not to waste time? My goodness commoners these days!” shouted the mother. You were soon on the verge of tears by the mother. You never experienced anything like that before and you were so shocked there were people like her.

“Kookie…”

“Kookie?!”

“My apologies… Jungkook has stayed the night for I have grown sick overnight. Since I am living on my own at the moment he has offered to take care of me until I feel better…”

“You stupid girl! There are places called hospitals! You live in Seoul just pay for your room!”

“Eomma that’s enough!” shouted Jungkook. From the door he stomps towards his mother and grabs her by the arms. “Jungkook you disobedient child let go fo me!”

“Eomma you’ve done too much now leave!” As Jungkook struggled to get his mother out of your house, you were trying hard to hold in your tears. Her remarks were so harsh you felt your heart actually break. You never thought that you could displease someone at that moment, let alone Jungkook’s mothr.

“I’m so sorry about eomma… she’s rude” said Jungkook. You just looked down from your bed and the tears start to flow out. As each tear slides down your cheek, the more Jungkook felt bad. His heart seriously broke and soon he was also close to crying. “___ I’mreally sorry… I never would have expected her to come here without telling me” Jungkook said.

He sat on the bed behind you, allowing you to sit between his legs. He hugs you tight and sways you from side to side. Your sniffles made him move also and he couldn’t help but feel even worse. “How can I make it up to you?” jungook asked.

You gathered all of your sniffles and let out a deep breath. “Jungkook you should just go back to your place…” you said.

“What? But I don’t want to! I love being with you here!” said Jungkook in a worried tone.

“But your mother doesn’t and I don’t want her to come back and yell at both of us again…”

“That’s just her. Just be strong and don’t take everything she says personally. I’ve lived with her she’s said so many harsh things to me, they were actually worse than what she’s told you. Please don’t let me out like that…” Just then…

“Whaddup guys!” busted in Suga.

“Suga?” asked Jungkook.

“Morning yo!” said J-hope.

“How did you all find where I li-“

“Some angry lady started saying some things about Jungkook and a girl and we figured it would be you!” said Jimin.

“Yeah we wanted to come and hang out if you didn’t mind. You know for a tiny apartment it’s really cozy” said Rap Monster.

“have any of you eaten yet?” asked Jin.

“Oh yeah! we should all head out for some IHOP!” shouted Rap Monster.

“Maybe not today… we just had something happen this morning…” Jungkook said.

“Wait... was that one lady…”

“My mom…” replied Jungkook towards Suga.

“Oh dang… but… ___ why are you crying did she say something to you?” asked J-hope. you nodded while wiping away your tears. You looked at the six boys as each one thought deep and knew they were thinking of something that may be ridiculous…

“You know…” said Jimin.

“Just because we’re the popular Bangtan Boys at Bangtan University…” said Rap Monster.

“Doesn’t mean that we are the only ones that get the special treatment…” said Suga.

“However… ___ and Jungkook… today will be your day!” said J-hope.

“And we will be back with breakfast” said Jin. Jin and the rest of the Bangtan Boys left leaving you and Jungkook looking at each other with confusion.