By Your Side

By Your Side

"Wh... why so worried?" asked J-hope.

"It's just that... singing isn't my thing. I'm here to become a CEo... not some silly musician" replied Jungkook.

"Kookie..." you said in surprise.

"___ is your shift over? Can we go home now?" Junkook asked towards you.

"Almost..."

"So you just wanna be some lame CEO of a company than do something you're truly good at?" asked Suga.

"I'll have you know i'm actually very good with a lot of things..." replied Jungkook.

"But still... please consider it..." J-hope said. Rap Monster nodded and then left the restaurant with the rest of the Bangtan Boys following behind him.

"Kookie why turn down such a greta opportunity like that?" you asked.

"Because... hoenstly... I didn't wanna get too interested, because then i'll have to drop my CEo dream then become a musician..."

"But still... you shouldn't pass up on something like that. You have great talent Kookie... i think you should give it a shot anyway." Jungkook looked out the window and thought for a minute. Soon then he came back to his senses and looked back at you.

"For you... I'll do it!" Jungkook said happily. You were really glad that Jungkook was to give it a shot with the Bangtan Boys. He took out his phone and dialed Rap Monster's number. "Hello?" he said as Rap Monster picked up. You gave Jungkook the thumbs up and went back to work. 

Four hours later you shift was over. You hung up your apron and changedyou back into regular clothes. As you were about to walk out, you see Jungkook waiting for you by the door with his hands in his pockets and looking out the glass door. you smiled at his gentleman-like actions and your heart strated beating all over again. You walked up to him slowly and tapped him on the shoulder. "Kookie?" you called to him.

He looked down at you with a sparkle in his eyes. "Are you ready to leave now?" he asks and you nodded. He places out his arm for you to hold and escorts you back to your rooftop apartment. When you got there, Jungkook came inside of your house as well. "Haha Kookie don't you need to go back to your apartment and do your homework?" you asked.

"I've finished them all in class. And your house... it feels more comfortable than mine... i guess this is what they mean by cozy then" Jungkook says as he sits on the floor looking at your family picture again. "Do you need help?"

"Oh me? Not really ^^."

"Oh darn I was really looking forwards to helping you with your homework today..."

"Oh... well... if you'd like, you can stay here for a while... I don't mind ^^."

"Haha thanks! I'll make us dinner! I hope you're hungry and ready for some bibimbap!"

"That's my favorite!"

"Oh? I should make you bibimbap more often then! Go ahead and do your homework. Holler when you need help I'll be more happy to help you ^^. But first..." Jungkook suddenly walks out of your apartment and runs over to his. You looked out the window to watch as Jungkook runs inside of his house then back out holding a white cloth. "Sorry about that! I had to get my apron!"

"An apron?"

"Of course! I have to show you what I am capable of professionally!" Jungkook starts to rummage through your kitchen again and got the stove ready. You watched from your bed as he prepares each bowl together. The way he breaks and cooks the eggs made him look sophisticated. The way he cooked the meat made him look manly. The way he...

"I'm finished! Let's eat!" he says and brings the bowls of bibimbap over to your table. He hands you the steel chopsticksand gave himself some also. He starts eating and you just watched as he seems to eat so nicely. 

"Hm? Why aren't you eating?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll eat in a minute! I'm just collecting some things in my head for aminute..."

"I see... here mine's already mixed!: Jungkook pinched some of his bibimbap and held it in front of your mouth. "C'mon now say aaaaahhhhh!!" he says while opening his mouth, You just laughed as he tried feeding you and blushed at the same time. "Haha i like you pink cheeks but c'mon now you gotta eat! You've had a busy day!"

"Yeah yeah I know don't worry I'll eat!"

"At least take this piece. I'll be really happy when you do!"

"But Kookie..."

"If you don't eat it I won't give it a shot with Rap Monster and the rest of the Bangtan Boys." You pouted at Jungkook and looked at the pinched bibimbap.

"Fiiiiinnnnnneeeee..." You opened your mouth and took the bibimbap in. The taste was so perfect oyu wished the restaurant could serve it this delicious. You your lips to show him that it was delicious and smiled happily. Jungkook got the message and took your bowl and started mixing it. "Here! now you can just eat it! I'm glad you like it! ^^" JUngkook said with a smile.

Now... the way he breaks and cooks the eggs made him look sophisticated. The way he cooked the meat made him look manly. The way he is overall made him look like the perfect boyfriend.