Chapter 8: Tabi!?

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Hyung = Older Brother (used by males)

 

 

Recap:

Meanwhile, Bom breathed heavily as she stopped to look around. Running away is the first instinct for her to do when she’s hurt; she disliked looking weak in front of others. Bom looked around, she noticed the peaceful surroundings, perfect to her liking. This will be my secret spot, a serene and isolated place that no one will know… my own little world.

 

 

 “Hahaha! Hyung got triple owned!” Daesung laughed as Big Bang sat at their usual spot, “Just kidding! I hope you’re OK. And that girl too, I hope she’s all fine.”

 

“Are you happy now? From now on, deal with your own problems, Seungri,” GD said in a cold tone, “Thanks a lot… I got hurt just because of you. I think I went too far. I totally deserved it. I’m going to apologize to the girls later.”

 

As the usual, TOP excused himself from the group. Everyday during lunch, he always goes to the rooftop to relax and release all of his stress. He finds the place unusually quiet, just perfect for him to calm down and forget about his painful past. Everyone thinks of TOP as a perfect guy with a perfect life, rich, handsome, charismatic, and smart. In reality, TOP is just a cover up for Choi Seunghyun.

 

Choi Seunghyun’s mother is the only person that cared for him since he was young. His father was a rich businessman; all he cared about was his money and business. Unfortunately, Mrs. Choi passed away when Seunghyun was 15… after the sad incident, Mr.Choi remarried. He tried to build up a better family to make Seunghyun happy again: money, cars, houses, maids, and etc. All Seunghyun needed was love… he couldn’t find any love in this world at all, that’s when he decided to change. He’s no longer the quiet Choi Seunghyun… he’s TOP, the charismatic player.

 

TOP’s POV:

I froze as I heard faint sobbing coming from the rooftop. Who’s there? No one ever comes up here, who could it be? I quietly opened the door and peeked through. To my surprise, the girl earlier was there. She sat on the floor with her knees bended. Her right hand holding an opened cell phone, her left hand holding onto her necklace. The necklace looks like a pair of rings threaded with a thin necklace chain. She was looking at her cellphone, sobbing in the process.

 

Author’s POV:

TOP speaks up, “Oh, it’s you from earlier. I never thought you would hide up here...”

 

Bom realized his present and instantly closed her cellphone, wiped her tears, and stood up to walk away. Just as she reaches the doorknob, TOP grabbed her wrist and turned her to face him.

 

“You’re running away again?” TOP asked with a serious expression, “Why did you cry? I dislike seeing girls cry without knowing why.”

 

Bom struggled to free her wrist against TOP’s grasp. After a feel minutes, her body gave up and she stood facing him.

 

“Aaah, I see. Is it because of GD’s comment? So it’s about love, huh?” TOP asked with a smirk, still holding onto her wrist.

 

“It’s none of your busi- ” TOP cut her off, “TELL ME!” The two of them stood there in awkwardness for a few minutes. TOP chuckled as he walked closer to her.

 

Bom walked backwards trying to avoid TOP’s gaze; she kept backing up until s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter