Chapter 25: Matchmaker P.2

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recap:
“What’s next?” he asked, “How about eating some ice cream while creeping on them?”

 

“Yaaaay!” she spreads her arm wide and hugged the guy next to her. Both of their cheeks went pink.

 

 

“I can sit down right?” Yuri asked Taeyang once again.

 

“Yeah,” he looked up from the ground, “Can I ask you something straightforward? Don’t get offended by it.”

 

“Sure.”

 

“I came here by a note. I’m guessing you got that note too?” He takes out the crumpled paper from his pocket.

 

“Yeah,” she blushed shyly, “I’m curious of how it get to my hands, that’s why I’m here.”

 

“Do you believe in this thing?” Taeyang turned and asked the girl.

 

“At first I thought this is just a joke,” Yuri chuckles, “But then I see you with a note. So I guess I do?”

 

“Should we give it a try?” he sheepishly scratches the back of his neck.

 

“I guess we can,” she stands up and starts strolling, “Let’s go for a walk!”

 

Meanwhile… “Let’s go,” Daesung whispered and signaled Minzy toward the car.

“IT WORKED! PLAN A WORKED!” she clapped and cheered, “Next destination: the coffee shop!”

 

 

Seungri’s POV:

Cupid sent from the future? Who is this person? My mind slowly shifts back into reality as I take a sip from my hot coffee. I raised my left arm up to look at the watch, 3:50, ten more minutes until the scheduled time. I pulled out my cell phone and check out my reflection on the screen, perfect! All the girls were staring at me with the hunger look in their eyes, usually I would flirt back, but for some reason today, I didn’t. Not only I didn’t flirt back, I think they’re disgusting… what’s wrong with me lately?

 

 

CL’s POV:

I 4:10 already and I don’t see anyone here! Uuuggghhhh ten more minutes and that’s it! I’m so going to leave! I tapped my fingernails against the tabletop as I take a sip of my coffee. I looked into my fone once again, wondering whom in the world sent me that note. I wonder who’s going to be my love. I shouldn’t have trusted this thing at all; CL you’re so stupid! You just got trolled by a stupid note… what a great way to lose your image! I slammed on the table and stood up in one swift moment and turned to head out of the door.

 

“Wooooaah!” a male’s voice rose up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter