Chapter 17: CL's And Dara's Plan

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Yoboseyo = Hello (used when talking on the phone)

 

 

Recap:

“Yeah… for you,” CL scoffed, “Thanks to Seungri, I got quite an exercise today!”

 

The maknae yawned, “Goodnight, see you tomorrow! I’m too tired now.” The girls dismissed and went to sleep, thinking about what might happen next.

 

 

It’s 6 AM, Saturday’s morning and CL’s phone rang vigorously. The blonde girl stretched her arms over to the dresser; blindly look for her phone with her eyes still closed, “Yoboseyo?”

 

“YAAAAAH!!!!!!! LEEE CHHHAAAEERRRIIIINNNN!!!!” a male voice shrieked, making CL move her phone away from her ears.

 

“Who’s this?” she whined sleepily.

 

“OOOHHH MYYYYY!!!!! YOU’RE NOT EVEN AWAKE AND YOU ASKED WHO I AM?” the voice screamed again.

 

“You sound like… like… Panda?” CL flipped over, rubbed her eyes, and yawned, “What do you want? Do you want to die, waking me up at this time?”

 

“YOU’RE ASKING WHAT DO I WANT?” Seungri yelled, “DIE? YOU’RE THE ONE THAT’S GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON’T WAKE UP NOW!!! If you’re not here in 30 minutes, I AM GOING TO BASH YOUR FACE OPEN!” With that, he hung up. CL jumped off her bed and scrambled her way to wake up the girls.

 

Dara yawned for the five-thousandth time while driving, her eyes were getting teary. After awhile, they arrived at the Big Bang’s apartment just in time. “What do those guys want? It’s only 6 AM, I didn’t even get to take a morning shower yet,” Dara complained.

 

G-Dragon gave them the I’ve-been-waiting-for-a-long-time look, “…Breakfast… duh!”

 

 

CL’s POV:

Everyone was stumbling around the kitchen to make a fancy meal; I toasted the bread and pancakes… and of course blabbering some random stuff about Big Bang. A smile plastered on my face as soon as I saw the delicious-looking spaghetti plate on the counter. My first instinct was to secretly tell Dara my evil plan of revenge on Big Bang. Dara sniggered at my idea, she looked around and secretly pass jar to me, signaling her to sprinkle some salt in the spaghetti.

 

Like the usual, I do everything over the limit; I didn’t just sprinkle SOME salt… I DUMPED like six spoons of salt into it! That’s my style… I look over to Dara, she gestured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter