Chapter 24: Matchmaker P.1

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recap:

“I’m not saying you’re a kid,” he laughed also, “I just think it’s cuter if we eat this way.”

 

I finally gave up arguing with him and enjoyed the meal together.

 

 

Minzy’s POV:

I followed Daesung’s instructions and meet the girl right afterschool, “Hi! Are you new?”

 

“You noticed?” she cheered, “I’m Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you!”

 

“You can call me Minzy,” I shook her hand, “May I have your number?”

 

She opened a zipper in her backpack and takes out a pink touchscreen cellphone. Meanwhile she’s distracted with typing her number into my cellphone, I snuck the note into her backpack. I then typed in my numbers and left, not forgetting to wave to her before I vanished. As I get into Daesung’s car, I my phone and dialed her number, watching her from afar. Mission accomplished! She noticed the note falling out of her backpack as she takes out her cellphone. I turn to Daesung and give him a high five, “Our next location is the park!”

 

 

Taeyang’s POV:

Should I believe in this thing? It seems stupid at first, but then it gets quite interesting after reading it for a while. I don’t know why I’m even here. I guess it’s better to give it a try, since I’ve really never try love. The truth is, I’ve been watching people going back and fourth at this park. I’ve been waiting at this very spot since school ended. It’s all because of this; I pulled out the crumpled sheet of paper in my pants pocket and silently read it for the six-hundredth time. I still can’t find any clue at all…

 

Dong Yongbae… or rather, Taeyang,
Please notice that this letter is to be read only by the directed name only. If you’re not the person addressed above, please rip this letter up and throw it away IMMEDIATELY… otherwise the consequences wouldn’t be nice. If you’re not the right person, and is still reading, I strongly suggest you rip this up and throw it away NOW! Before it’s too late.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter