Chapter 35: Our Witnesses P.2

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recap:

“Promise me… You’ll only look at me right?” Taeyang asked sincerely.

 

“Who else would I be looking at? Pabo!” she blushed and hugged him once again… tighter than the last time.

 

 

RiRin’s Cut:

“CL-roo~” Seungri cooed, “My hand is lonely. Will your hand do a favor and fill in the space between my fingers?”

 

“Fine, since you keep bothering me for the 500th time on our stroll,” she rolled her eyes.

 

“We’re here,” CL casually stated as they reach the coffee shop.

 

“Can we have one latte and one cappuccino?” CL ordered.

 

“You really know me well,” Seungri grinned. “Duh! You always drink cappuccino,” she chuckled.

 

“I need to go to the bathroom,” he scrunched his face. “Can’t you be any less polite than that?” Before she finished nagging, Seungri dashed toward the bathroom.

 

The drinks came out and Seungri isn’t back yet; it’s been 10 minutes since he left. The worried CL pulled out her cellphone and called him, “Yah! Where are you? Hooking up with a girl?”

 

Hearing her scream from far away, he immediately replied, “Sorry Chae-ah.” He whispered through the phone, “Taking a dump.”

 

“Eeeewwwww gross! I’m not going to talk to you anymore,” she hung up on him.

 

Five minutes after their phone conversation, he came back. “Surprise surprise!” he scared her from behind and rose up a bag.

 

“What is that?” her eyes lighted up.

 

“It’s our love,” he grinned from one ear to the other, “It’s special for you. No one in the world have this.”

 

“So you lied? You didn’t go to the bathroom but you bought this for me?” her cat eyes widened.

 

“You really think a gentleman like me would do that? The worst I did was taking a dump before a date. No way I would do it on a date!” he laughed. “Open it,” he pushed the bag to her.

“I’m nervous,” she bit her lower lip to hold in the excitement, “What do you mean by ‘our love’?”

 

“Open it and see,” he said calmly and took a sip of his cappuccino.

 

“Wah! So cute!” she cried out. Inside the bag, sits two white coffee cups wrapped with tissue paper. One with a cartoon picture of Seungri wearing a panda costume; also has the phrase “V.I BABY” on it. The other one with a cartoon picture of CL with a cat costume and blonde hair and the phrase “CL, No. 1 Female” written on it.

 

“What do these have to do with our love?” CL questioned while observing the present.

 

“Last time when I asked you to be my girlfriend, it was at this shop,” he twinkled. “In other words, these cups are the representation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter