Chapter 21: Chicken Thief

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Sshi = A suffix added to a name to make it formal

 

 

Recap:

“We’re going to get in trouble if they find out!” she reasoned.

 

“Don’t worry, this Joker never failed a game before!” he winked at her and smiled.

 

“Okay,” she sighed and agreed with Daesung.

 

 

CL’s POV:

“CL CL CL CL CL!” Seungri cooed.

 

“Oh my gaaaddd!” I yelled at him, “Shut up for the fivehundredth time!!!!”

 

“Fine then,” he still refused to shut up, “You better do a good job on that project.” He proceeded to take out a box of chicken. I glanced at the delicious-looking and the mouthwatering aroma of the golden chicken piece. My mouth is watering from the thoughts of devouring it; the salty taste filled my mouth with satisfaction.

 

“Mmmmhmmm. So good!” he his lips and fingers. I could feel a secret smirk on his face as I blankly stare at him. He starts to chew louder and louder as I tried to ignore the overflowing saliva, threatening to drip anytime.

 

“OOOUCH!” he yelped in pain after I smacked his forehead, “What was that for? Are you crazy?”

“Oh that,” I stated calmly, “I just can’t stand the naughty noises you made while eating that thing.” I pointed to the chicken in his hand. In one swift movement, I snatched the drumstick and take a huge bite into it.

 

“YAHHH! GIVE IT BACK!” he grabs my right wrist while I was taking a bite, “You mad chicken thief!”

 

I leaned back, away from him, while my left hand push his face away. His left hand grips my wrist tightly, while his other hand pulls my hair toward him. My mind is telling me to eat the drumstick no matter what, but my mouth is protesting and screeched from the pain. I used my left leg to stabilize myself, my right leg pushing against his hard stomach, pushing him farther away from me. He immediately moves his left leg to have a leg battle with my right one. After a few screams from the fight, I finished the drumstick and threw the bone at his face.

 

“HAAAAAAHAHAH! IN YOUR FACE!” I clowned triumphantly, “I win!”

 

 

TOP’s POV:

“Uh-hem,” I cleared my throat to break the awkward silence. “Where did everyone go?”

 

“Uhhh…” Bom answered shyly, “I think my girls are with the guys.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter