Chapter 29: Love... What Is It?

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Noona = Older Sister (used by males)

Andwae = No

Wae = Why

Unnie = Older Sister (used by females)

Tteokbokki = A Korean Dish/Spicy Rice Sticks

 

 

Recap:

By now, the crowd on the streets had gathered around he couple, cheering and laughing sincerely for their new love. Everyone clapped and congratulated the two in the center of the circle after witnessing the romantic yet cute scene. TOP carried his alien and spun her around, “I LOVE YOU TOO BOMTARO!”

 

 

“How about 3 orders of BBQ ribs, 3 orders of pork belly, 3 orders of tteokbokki, and tofu soup,” Dara ordered at their celebration on the sixth day of the bet.

 

“THAT’S A LOT!” Taeyang blankly stared at Dara.

 

“Aaaah, about that… Bomtori will take care of it,” Dara said as Bom grinned shyly while everyone laughed.

 

“I wanna sit next to Bom-noona!” Seungri yelled.

 

“Andwae!” CL exclaimed, “I won’t let you sit next to the girls!”

 

“Wae!?” Seungri pouted, “Aaaah, I see… you want me to sit next to you, huh?” Seungri winked at CL.

 

“QUICK! Someone get a bag, I need to puke!” CL acted, “Yeah right, like anyone wants to sit next to you.”

 

Big Bang cracked up as Seungri defended himself, “Oh you wanna see? Go to the club, those girls be hitting on me!” Seungri grinned proudly.

 

“Whaaat?” she jerked back in surprised, “Lee Seunghyun! Don’t even dare!”

 

“Noooonnnnaaaaa~! Pwwweeeeaaassee? Pwettty pwease?” Seungri stuck his tongue at CL and turned to Bom, pouting with puppy eyes.

 

“NO! I’m sitting with her!” TOP smacked Seungri’s head.

“Stop with the fighting. You both can sit with me. How about Seungri on the right, between Chae and me… TOP on the left?” Bom asked.

 

“Unnie! Why must I sit next to this panda-eyed ert?” CL disagreed at Bom’s directing, “He’s being stupid!”

 

“Yah! I’m not a ert! You’re just protesting because you’re in love with me! Admit it, Blondie!” Seungri cooed.

 

“IN LOVE WITH YOU? Pfftt, my !” the fierce leader slightly turned pink and rolled her eyes. She dropped down on her seat, next to Seungri and glared at him.

 

Taeyang volunteered for Yuri, “We’ll sit at that end.”

 

“It’s obvious where we’re sitting,” Jiyong commented and sat down without hestitation. That leave Daesung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter