Chapter 15: The Spark Of Blondie & Panda

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recap:

I HOPE THEY’RE NOT MAKING US DO SOMETHING BAD! I gulped at the scary thoughts.

 

“You guys are coming to stay with us for this whole week,” G-Dragon spoke and smirked devilishly at us.

 

 

“Gosh CL, you’re so slow!” Seungri exclaimed, “Hurry up and get the backpacks and books over here!!!!”

 

“Screw you Panda!” CL hollered, “I’m not a freaking moving truck! Move these damn books yourself!”

 

“What? Did I hear it right?” Seungri said sarcastically, “What was the consequences for not following our orders for a week? I forgot, you mind repeating it for me?”

 

“UUGHHH NEVERMIND! I didn’t say anything!” CL screamed at him and finally managed to drag herself into Big Bang’s apartment. As soon as she steps into the living room, she drops their backpacks and the 15 textbooks down, runs over to the couch, and slouched down into it.

 

“God Panda! Turn on the freaking AC!!!!!” she yelled as sweats roll down her head. She silently cursed Seungri for making her walk 5 miles in the 99 degrees sun, carrying all those heavy stuff.

 

“Do that yourself!” he whined, “Go make us some afterschool snacks… by us, I meant 9 people. I’m going to call and check on them.”

 

While Seungri was calling Big Bang, CL prepares snacks for the group. She violently chops up the ingredients as if it’s Seungri’s face, mumbling to herself, “Darn you, go die! Let’s see how you like this, you stupid idiotic Panda!!! I am so going to chop up your face!”

 

“What did you just say? I thought I heard something,” Seungri snuck up behind her, “Pandas taste that good? It’s cruel to chop them up, especially in the face!”

 

CL answered rudely, “Shut up and go put on concealer somewhere else. Stop bothering me!”

 

“Wow Chae so mean,” Seungri pouted, “They’re coming back in half an hour. They’re buying ingredients for dinner, just finish up the snacks. By the way, what’s your number?”

 

“Are you trying to hit on me?” CL scoffed, “If that’s the case, then I’m not telling you. Why would you need it anyways?”

 

“Pfffttt! Hitting on you? Hahaha,” he laughed at his comment, “Someone is a LIIIITTTTLLLLEEEE bit over-confident! Of course I need it to call you over when I have something for you to do! If I call you, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter