Chapter 28: Pssst, I Love You Alien!

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Uksusu = Corn

 

 

Recap:

She glared at him again, angrily pulled her clothes and closed the door. Soon after, she walked out in a plain T-shirt and shorts; she walked to the door and closed it, turning off the lights on her way back…

 

 

Daesung’s POV:
~FLASHBACK~

“Yah! Why are they leaving?” I shook Minzy vigorously, “No… HE’S leaving!”

 

“I don’t know,” she looked at TOP confusedly, “You follow him, I’ll follow Bomtori!”

 

After following him around for a while, I finally understood everything; I drew out my phone and dialed Minzy’s number. “Hello?” her voice echoed from the other end.

 

“Where are you?” I asked her while keeping an eye on TOP.

 

“Stalking my own flat,” she giggled, “Looks like our plan failed. She walked home very sad and exhausted.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’m sure our plan worked!” I smirked through the phone, “Get ready, he’s heading towards your apartment!”

 

Author’s POV:

She pushed TOP down on the bed by his collar and shone as flashlight on his face, “TALK NOW! Did you see anything AT ALL?”

 

“Oh, you mean those weird alien things sticking out of you?” he raised an eyebrow while glancing at her body.

 

“WHAT!? You saw them?” her eyes widened as she moved her left hand off his collar to cover her twins.

 

“I was just kidding,” TOP chuckled, “Why would I look anyways?”

 

“Seriously, Tabi!” Bom starts to get anxious and formed a fist with her left hand, inching it near is face, threatening to punch him, “Did you?”

 

He leaned back and gulped, “NO! Get off me!” He pushed her hand off and walked out the door, “Let’s go!”

 

“Eeeeh?” she asked but still follows him. “Where are you taking me?” she questioned him after buckling her seatbelt.

 

“You ask too much,” TOP complained, “Wait and you’ll see.” She pouted and puffed her cheeks in disappointment and looked out the window for the rest ride. After twenty minutes or so of silence and awkwardness, TOP finally stops the car and walks to a street filled with food.

 

“Wwwaaaahh!” Bom exclaimed, “So many food! Tabi buy me this! That! Tha-Ooh that too!” She excitedly pointed and everything around her.

 

TOP laughed and shook his head, “You’re going to get fat from eating too much; I’m not buying anything… let’s go!”

 

“Yah Choi Seunghyun!” she crossed her arms and stomped like a kid, “What’s the point of bringing me here if I don’t get to eat?”

                                                                                                        

“To l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter